10 Vapor Renu Flavors

Beans

All right, After urging from Juliery I broke down and ordered 10 flavors from VR. I was highly skeptical because my problems finding anything I can taste much less enjoy. My first thought is that VR prices are great. about $8 per 30 ml, and there were a ton of options. Like you can add vitamins or sweetness and extra flavor if you want. I ordered all with the special pg-vg-sweetner mix. I also added vitamine C. I hate getting colds you know. Nic levels ranged from 16-24 mg. All with DBL flavor shots, and medium throat hit.

Pumkin Spice, OMG it is like a party in my mouth. It is a full bodied spicy flavor. Lowish on Th, but it does not affect it's over all pleasing rich taste.

I would recommend to any one who likes full rich flavors. It is my new favorite. I advise you to drink coffee with it in the mornings. :)

Blueberry, It taste just like I'd imagine it should. It is a very light, airy flavor. Deffinately bluberry. Not particulary sweet. If you have a hard time tasting like me I would go for a Tripple shot. Over all it's very good. I will order this again. Th is also on the lighter side.

Renu Fire Cured, it reminds me just a little of RY4 which I hated, but this is really mellow and nice. It has a rich slightly sweet flavor. Med Th on this one.

Champagne, Prickley Pear, and Watermelon, I will review these together. All three were sweet and fruity, but I would never guess what they were. I did like the flavors but they were all so indistinct. Yes good, but better mixed with other flavors.

Tangerine, It taste just like orange crush to me. It is a very strong but enjoyable. I have started adding it to flavors that didn't do anything for me before with great success. I think to be a lone vape I would not add extra flavor. Do I like it YES.

Rose Water, ok I know it's weird, but I was curious. It taste just like the ole fashioned perfume. I don't think I really could vape it alone, but it perks up other flavors perfectly. It is not sweet.

Cinnamon, Wow I like this almost as much as the Pumkin Spice. It is GREAT. Taste a lot like big red gum. I would deffinately buy again!

Clove, This is the only one I'd say do not buy, It smells just like cloves, really smells good. BUT I could not get it to work in any Carto I tried. It would not produce any vapor. I call it a Carto killer. I even tried it on a known good Carto and it broke:(

So all in all, Shipping, customer service, price and quality I would say VR is great. Dont be put off with the lower TH it is delicious juice and well worth ordering. They will be my goto juice company from now on. And I can actually afford to try crazy flavors with their prices. I don't know Bacon is calling my name LOL.

The only problem I'm having with their juice is that I just can't decide what to vape next. After having all these junkie flavors I couldn't taste before I'm totally overwhelmed.

Hope this helps everyone.

Edited by Beans

I also want to add a note about their label. It has all the info of exactly what you ordered as well as the mix date, which is also the day you ordered it. Meaning they mix fresh for every order. Impressive. :thumbsup:

dang it beans, now you know i want to get in my car and drive to spokane to try the flavors... and so sad to hear about the clove, but very good to know!

Well now that I'm floating in 300 ml of new juice I have plenty LOL.

Yes, the same bottles. I know what you mean. But I'm willing to suffer lol.

The Rose Water...... I don't know, it sounded interesting...It really smells pretty, and perks up soso chocolate. Not bad at all when you mix it.

Edited by Beans

I wouldn't mind even if there was just a small "window" running from top to bottom to check the levels!

LOL poor DAYVAPE.

I would bet if you called Jason, he would be happy to put it in pretty clear bottles just for you.

The white bottles don't bother me too much. I usually use the original white bottle to fill up a little 6 ml clear bottle that I can put on my pocket or purse. Thats about 5 fillings. You can put a mark on the original bottle for each time. That way you will know how much is left. Just one more thing to keep you busy with vaping. LOL

I'm so glad to hear this! As you know, I am also among the "flavor challenged" and I just got 3 new juices from Vapor Renu at the same time. (I think we all gave in to Juliery's urgings at the same time! :thumbsup: )

I got Big Red Gum, cuz as we all know, I am a cinnamon freak - and it was really good and really strong. I got Mt. Dew Code Red - not as strong but good. And Pina Colada. Much smoother. If I got it again I wouold get a triple shot, while I got all doubles the first go around.

However, YOU, Beans, have me with Tangerine and Pumpkin Spice on my wishlist!

Are they still using the same damn white bottles ?? That really bugs me not being able to see my juice level as time goes by. I mean come on... really??

That is for a reason....to keep the light out....that is VERY important with keeping the nic fresh and strong. I don't mind at all, I can totally tell by how much the bottle weighs. I actually like that. I don't worry about keeping it out on the table next to me and hiding it in my juice drawer. I hate that you are supposed to keep them in the dark to keep them fresh. I rather have the white bottle....and yes they still do use the white bottle. Of course if it bugged me that much I would just pour it into one of my other empty 30ml bottles. I wash them all out thoroughly and keep them.

I'm so glad to hear this! As you know, I am also among the "flavor challenged" and I just got 3 new juices from Vapor Renu at the same time. (I think we all gave in to Juliery's urgings at the same time! :thumbsup: )

I got Big Red Gum, cuz as we all know, I am a cinnamon freak - and it was really good and really strong. I got Mt. Dew Code Red - not as strong but good. And Pina Colada. Much smoother. If I got it again I wouold get a triple shot, while I got all doubles the first go around.

However, YOU, Beans, have me with Tangerine and Pumpkin Spice on my wishlist!

Pumpkin spice is the ABSOLUTE best flavor I have EVER vaped this year. It is my go to flavor. It is awesome mixed with white choc, coffee, cappucino, double dutch choco, belgian waffle and i don't remember what else. It is freaking amazing. AND weird because I am not a pumpkin pie person. I don't know what the "spice" part is, it is almost like a cinnamon or nutmeg type thing, all I can say, is I it freaking great. I LOVE that flavor. Nina....send me some clove, I want to see if it will work in my cartos....I only have like 800, I can sacrifice a few to try, LOL. For anyone who even slightly likes pumpkin, I really recommend the pumpkin spice.....it is REALLY good. It is spicy but like in a good way, not gross or anything. I just ordered two more new flavors plus more grape for my husband. I ordered coffee, which I had tried at the Windy City Meet and I had also tried at least 10 other coffee and coffeeish flavors at the meet and this one was the ONLY one that tasted like coffee. I also ordered cinnamon roll....I bet they will be good together. I send grape to you Nina.....there is NO way you won't know it is grape. my husband is going through the grape like a madman! He looked EVERYWHERE for a good grape to no avail....they mostly were just way too weak...he loves the VR grape. I too love the labeling....too hard to always remember what you ordered when and all that.

and Nina, you are brave ordering TEN bottles all at once, LOL. I would have been devastated if you had come back saying I was insane, LOL. Nah, I would just have moved since you know my address, teeheehee. But since we have agreed on like every flavor we tried, I was pretty sure you would be happy. We must have similar kinds of taste buds. All I can say is I wouldn't care if it came in a black bottle at that price. I mean it is less than 1/3 of most other prices, and even the flavors I initially thought were so so, they are AMAZING mixed. Like the belgian waffle, it was just too sweet and I am the first to admit, I have a hard time with overly sweet stuff. SO that maple syrup, really sweet for me.....BUT then I mixed it half and half with pumpkin....OMG amazing! I have been vaping that for two days straight now. I will definitely order more of it, it is excellent....the pump cuts the sweetness down and it just tastes perfect. Just sweet enough. The rose water......ummmm, NO thanks....that sounds like vaping perfume....BUT that bacon...I don't know, it just seems so intriguing, I am gonna have to do it...I bet that would be good with the waffle as well. I will NEVER need to eat breakfast again at this rate, LOL. I can vape my food in one pv and vape my beverage in another....Hey, for dinner I can lay out 3 or 4, all with a different course, LOL. Honestly though, it makes me mad when I pay 8-9 bucks for a 10ml of liquid and I hate it.....it doesn't bother me when it was UNDER $7 with the coupon code for 30ml. Plus I like sharing my stuff....and what I don't like, someone else is bound to like, so it doesn't bother me in the least....just more to share. Although so far, I love them all either alone or with other stuff. So I WILL share, but man, it is HARD, LOL. Only kidding, I love sharing with my friends! The sharing e liquid has made this SO much more fun!!!

Juliery, LoriHNC and I just completed our first trade for the both of us. I sent her some stuff I wasn't crazy about and she loved, and she reciprocated. It was so fun!

Isn't it so fun??? and interesting.....like you get to understand what someone else is into and suddenly the flavors you didn't like you are like, OMG she will LOVE this! Nina and I like almost exactly the same things....she just likes them stronger, but as far as flavors we go for the same type of things (except that rose water, ick, LOL....she knows I am just mesing with her)......but I just think it is fun sharing and trading flavors. It is fun when you are excited about some new flavor and you can send it off to someone else and two days later they are having fun with it too. I am glad you are having fun.....now I am getting a package ready for Sharon....it is lots of fun to share.....almost like being a good little kid again, LOL!!!

Well, with that in mind, I got some 1100% VG juices - a sampler pack - from Vaperite. And wouldn't ya know it, I can't taste them AND I have discovered that 100% VG juices feel kind of slimy to me (not a good way to describe it but maybe someone else will know what I mean). I have

Lenoade/ lemon drop

Pina Colada

Bleberry pancake

Cake batter

Apple

Organic Waffle

Sweet Cinnaamon

They are little 3 ml bottles and Todd, bless his heart, threw in an extra for great customer service. I just can't taste them (member of the flavor blocked club, remember?) If anyone wants them, they are welcome to them.

Juliery, LoriHNC and I just completed our first trade for the both of us. I sent her some stuff I wasn't crazy about and she loved, and she reciprocated. It was so fun!

Did she send you Atomic Cinnacide? If so, I'm hoping it's found a good home now. That one was mine and she said she didn't care for it.

Well, with that in mind, I got some 1100% VG juices - a sampler pack - from Vaperite. And wouldn't ya know it, I can't taste them AND I have discovered that 100% VG juices feel kind of slimy to me (not a good way to describe it but maybe someone else will know what I mean).

Actually... that is a fabulous way to describe VG!! I like it! And not to mention it feels like vaping 'flavorless' juices after you have vaped only PG juices for a year straight. :thumbsup:

Well, with that in mind, I got some 1100% VG juices - a sampler pack - from Vaperite. And wouldn't ya know it, I can't taste them AND I have discovered that 100% VG juices feel kind of slimy to me (not a good way to describe it but maybe someone else will know what I mean). I have

Lenoade/ lemon drop

Pina Colada

Bleberry pancake

Cake batter

Apple

Organic Waffle

Sweet Cinnaamon

They are little 3 ml bottles and Todd, bless his heart, threw in an extra for great customer service. I just can't taste them (member of the flavor blocked club, remember?) If anyone wants them, they are welcome to them.

Wow, really? You don't like any of them? If you really don't want them and want to give them away, I'll certainly take them. I love 100% VG, and I love vaperite.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines