Passthru's

Elayna

OK... I have a 510 PT w/o an inline battery. It only works on my computer, I have tried several differant combo's of usb and wall units, even went and bought a 4 port hub that I tried on the wall unit and on the computer......... but if I had more than one usb charger plugged in it didn't work as well on either one. What's up? I have noticed some wall/usb plugs that say they will work with PTs but they don't look differant. What do I need to get/look for? Thanks!

The one with the battery should work on about any of them as it does not draw much current.Make sure you have let it charge up up good the first time and it should even work unplugged for several hours.For the most part look for one that is rated at 1,000 mAh's or 1 amp or more,but as I said the one with the battery will work on the lower mAh units.With that one you are vaping off of the battery and the usb is just charging it back up,so it needs to charge the battery the first time.

The one with the battery should work on about any of them as it does not draw much current.Make sure you have let it charge up up good the first time and it should even work unplugged for several hours.For the most part look for one that is rated at 1,000 mAh's or 1 amp or more,but as I said the one with the battery will work on the lower mAh units.With that one you are vaping off of the battery and the usb is just charging it back up,so it needs to charge the battery the first time.

reread please..... I have a 510 PT WITHOUT an inline battery, just a cord to a piece that has a button on it and that's threaded for a 510 atomiser (I use cartos). So I need to look for a wall charger thats rated for 1000maH or 1 amp?

oopsie,you need the 1 amp or bigger ones.sorry Iam a fan of the battery ones and thats what I see

I guess.The chargers they sell for phones and GPS are usually 500 mAh or 1/2 amp not enough for you.

oopsie,you need the 1 amp or bigger ones.sorry Iam a fan of the battery ones and thats what I see

I guess.The chargers they sell for phones and GPS are usually 500 mAh or 1/2 amp not enough for you.

Thanks.... I do want to get both a car charger one and a usb/wall unit one for the PT..... I have heard that a PT can hurt your computer.... right now it seems ok but I don't want to take any more chances than I have to.

:wallbash: