Going To See Obama

i feel very lucky i was invited to take pics with friends and family of obama at portland airport on friday little old me from vancouver washington dont know if i should ware my ego they might take it away from me what to do what to do !!!!!!

heck, maybe obama will want one and then the FDA can back off... just a thought...

its a little silly but all kinds of stuff has been going on in my wacky head what they ask me about it what if ........! i will have a few vt cards on me just in case :thumbsup: you never know .i just feel really lucky to go i was in the right place at the time .i get to take pics of af-1 thats just crazy . i going to take lots of pics and have a great time .peace

Maybe he will ask you for a drag. LOL I vote for wearing your ecig and see what security has to say. They may not let you past security, but I don't think they have any reason to confiscate it.

Let us know what you decide to do and what happens. :thumbsup:

Maybe he will ask you for a drag. LOL I vote for wearing your ecig and see what security has to say. They may not let you past security, but I don't think they have any reason to confiscate it.

Let us know what you decide to do and what happens. :thumbsup:

i did leave it in the car there was so.. much security :shiftyninja: however i gotta tell ya what a day . watching air force one land watching the president of the united states walk off the plane. walk over and shake our hand was sureal . :thumbsup: and weather you like him or not .if you ever have an opptunity go for it you will never forget it .it was really awesome

Oh oh oh!! David Goeritz(sp) (dang, I forgot how to spell) who used to be one of the "Winston Man" commercial guys just mentioned on the radio (vpLive) that Obama uses an eCig and munches celery in his attempts to quit smoking tobacco. How cool is that!!! (but shhhhh, we don't want the anti's to pick on him too).