"(..ego Passthrough..dead :(

Was vaping at my comp today, went to take a vape, no light, no fire. The red light on the bottom is lit up, but the button will not fire, or light up....hooked it up to my wall charger (standard charger) and it did not blink five times like its supposed to, nor did the green light on the charger turn red...so i guess its broke...only had it about 5 days or so.....good thing I had an extra battery on me.

Did you contact the supplier? If you got that from the Vapor Talk Store, I would fill out a support ticket for the store:

Support Ticket

Did a ticket Brian.........Where else would I buy my Ego? Of course I got it here!!:thumbsup: Its coo though...Im in the car biz..everybody makes a dud every now and then.

Man I am hearing horror stories about PTs in general lately (the 510s and the eGo)... Maybe it's just because I am looking into one for the house that I am noticing them more. Sorry bout your battery man.^^

Edited by thorne

Well..I am going to give it another go, Chris has taken very good care of me in the process. If this one blinks out in an untimely manor, I may just forget about it.....besides, my Provari will be here in about 3 weeks anyways B)

Sadly, I just joined this 'club.' Only it was a 510 PT...and I just got it yesterday! I had purchased two, so at least I'm not high and dry, but wow...a whole day? So, I ordered me an eGo Mega PT. I'm wondering if maybe PTs are more 'frail' for lack of a better word? iiam.gif

I have been constantly 'on it' but, gee..it is my new toy, after all! I find myself panicking if I don't have an e-cig constantly available...I was a 1 1/2 pack a day smoker for 34 years, so that hand to mouth thang is really ingrained. I wonder if this is how a person gets started 'collecting?' I can already tell I'm going into this as a lifestyle...er, I mean hobby...so I found a really nice crafter's tote at Amazon that had locking shelves that e juice will fit into. Guess I'll already have some dead hardware to store in there...or is there a dead PV hospital where homeless e cigs can get spayed/neutered and find forever homes? Better to let someone gut it than for it to sit in a drawer.

Trying to find the humor in it, cuz all I can do is laugh! pirate.gif

Ah yes, the "eGo pass-thru", what sexy little bastards they are huh? I can also tell you that if you hang out around here for a few days you will have probably read all crap could ever wish too! So tell me... is it a "pass-thru" or is it a battery with a usb charging port? If I'm not mistaken here people... we are actually just buying eGo batts that we can now suddenly charge with the supplied "USB charging cord"!

Oh yes, and by the way everyone... sorry we have been going on about how this is the new "eGo pass-thru", we now are positive that it is for sure not a "eGo pass-thru" it's jut a dang rechargable eGo battery that makes us have to remember the newest way of charging them now...the "USB charging cord" that comes with it in the box.

To be honest... I think they made a really poor decision in the courtroom on them. Time will only tell us thiscomplex story!!

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL ALL BLOW OVER THIS WEEKEND! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE