I Am Amazed

ripple

So I am vaping for about a month and have had my eGo for just over two weeks and my T-Atty for a week! It seems like such a short time in the grand scheme of things and it struck m this evening just how quickly you beqin feeling like you get this and begin to stretch your own thinking and boundaries in figuing out what works best for you as your own vaper!

Tonight as I refilled my tank with some very yummy, but somewhat subtle French vanilla I got from vaperite that I would like this with just a bit more punch. Then it dawned on me that that bottle of VT mentha I got, that I found to be a bit much might make an interesting little addition. So I fill the tank and add in a few drops of the mentha and wow what a nice little extra kick that added.

Just a few weeks ago I tripped my way into this forum feeling so confused and just a few weeks later I am mixing flavors that do not sound like they make sense together and finding myself coming every closer to that sweet spot!

It's an amazing journey that I know still has an very long road ahead, but yet tonight, at least for a few minutes I do not feel like a noob, and and having a tasty vape typing on my iPad and thinking - life is pretty good right now!

Thanks to this forum for helping make this moment !

Ripple...use to drink a lot of that when I was in the Navy...lol

Glad you're enjoying your new found treats. It only gets better as you go along.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

So I am vaping for about a month and have had my eGo for just over two weeks and my T-Atty for a week! It seems like such a short time in the grand scheme of things and it struck m this evening just how quickly you beqin feeling like you get this and begin to stretch your own thinking and boundaries in figuing out what works best for you as your own vaper!

Tonight as I refilled my tank with some very yummy, but somewhat subtle French vanilla I got from vaperite that I would like this with just a bit more punch. Then it dawned on me that that bottle of VT mentha I got, that I found to be a bit much might make an interesting little addition. So I fill the tank and add in a few drops of the mentha and wow what a nice little extra kick that added.

Just a few weeks ago I tripped my way into this forum feeling so confused and just a few weeks later I am mixing flavors that do not sound like they make sense together and finding myself coming every closer to that sweet spot!

It's an amazing journey that I know still has an very long road ahead, but yet tonight, at least for a few minutes I do not feel like a noob, and and having a tasty vape typing on my iPad and thinking - life is pretty good right now!

Thanks to this forum for helping make this moment !

adding a few drops to dull tasting e liquid makes the taste a lot better.

I love mixing flavors too.....it is amazing what goes well together...tonight I mixed this AMAZING grape (from Vapor Renu, tastes JUST like grape Bubble Yum) with Bavarian Creme (another awesome flavor from Vapor Renu)....it tasted EXACTLY like a grape creamsicle....like the orange and vanilla only grape and creamy....SOOOO yummy, vaping it right now. It is funny how you mix flavors and come up with other awesome things. There was nothing wrong with either of these, I just felt like dumping things together, LOL. It is fun playing around! Glad you are enjoying playing with your liquids.

I know the feeling i'm just over a month in and loving it and have learned so much.

And i'm jelly over the iPad!!!

And soon you will have a cool box mod too ! (right?)

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it - since you posted your pictures I have become fascinated by it and am giving it some serious thought. I love the looks and the pure simplicity of use factor along with quality of vape power is very tempting!