Whats Your Liberty Flights Experences Been?

DJJROCK

Ok so here's the deal, I don't want anyone to bash as this is not the point. Also mods if this is not the right place for this feel free to move it. :)

So I converted my mother inlaw in hopes of saving her some cash I sent her to liberty flights to get their ego. Witch as far as I can gather claims to be an american retalier, you even click on an american flag for the discount. Also I might mention they showed the units in stock. So its now been 2-3 weeks and inlaw has not received unit yet, also has been told is being shipped, from china. Witch if inlaw would have knowen that would probably used a usa based dealer. I did not know but she is following my recomendations, so now I look like an *** and feel like I need to help.

How would you go about helping as the person recomending(2ond party)? Also what have your dealing with liberty flights been like? Shipping times? And what should one expect to happen when not receiving what was expected at time of sale..ie. Refund,free stuff,nothing..? Thanks in advance for your opinions and experences. DJJROCK

This sounds very strange. Can you get the order info and contact them yourself? I've never ordered from LF, but have never heard anything bad about them. As far as I know, they do ship from the US using priority mail.

And they are still showing plenty of eGos in stock.

Edited by Brian

i ordered my eGo from LF on a thursday night and it was delieved that saturday afternoon... they have great customer support, you really should contact them, meanwhile, i was able to watch the tracking of my shipment online and saw that it actually shipped from Canada not China

when i ordered from LF i received in my email two messages, one a order confirmation the other was tracking info, your inlaw should have gotten them as well, as for USA company, i dont know, they have two flags, one USA and one UK and the link for the 20% off.

the reason i know they have great customer service is they were not the only company i was looking to order from, they were however the only company of the ones i contacted that got back to me about questions i had about the product.

if something has gone wrong with your inlaw's order she needs to contact them. you dont need to feel bad about referring her to them, her delivery problem may be a result of something in error in her order.

have your inlaw contact them through the link on the website, they will get back to her right away

I ordered from LF last Saturday and got the Riva Kit yesterday, (Thursday). The forgot my drip tips, so I called them up. They offered to send them out right away, but I told them to just give me credit towards my next purchase. No use in sending a 3 dollar part that costs 3 dollars to send. I ordered some Attys from them and was able to track them as well. I'm expecting those tomorrow.

All my orders came from San Diego. It sounds like something got mixed up somewhere, they seem to be straight up with everything.

As far as recommending things, you aren't responsible for a companies error. All accounts that I have read you seem to be the exception rather than the rule. Do you have the tracking info? Give them a call. I had no problem talking to someone at almost 6PM.

I have been using Liberty flights since they started their US site -- They very well may have had a miscalculation and they are awaiting a shipment to arrive from China (Where the parts come from). I would get the information from your mother-in-law and contact them yourself. Usually Abe (the owner) is on top of things. The Parent company is located in the UK--same for Totally Wicked, but they also have US sites.

I have never had anything but great service from them. That doesn't mean they never mess up.

ok after your guys replys, i talk to father inlaw who ordered to get more specifics. :detective: i figured that he ordered from a link i gave him, to liberty flights. this whole time for the past 2-3 weeks i thought he ordered from there, now he mentioned the name of the company he ordered from, and it is not liberty flights,, uggg, no wonder he hasent got it.

its from a china/japan based company, and he has tracking on it witch he forgot to mention as well. but it cleared customs yesterday, yae for that fact. so now i feel like an *** for coming here. but on an up note its good to hear i actually did give a good reference to a good company. sorry libertyflights, guess thats what i get for being the sponsor right. :withstupid:

LOL-- its good to know it wasn't liberty flights. The price from china may be better--but returns are not going to be fun (if needed). I am never patient enough to wait 2-4 weeks for my supplies.

Glad they are going to get their stuff soon anyway.

I would have been really surprised to hear that LF would have created your problem. My first order with them they forgot the drip tip. I called them up and they offered to send it out. It would have probably cost more in shipping then in product but they had no hesitation about doing it.

Glad to hear it is on its way. Love the "Sponsor" title. I'm at becoming a sponsor as well. "Hello, my name is . . ."

yeah,, im a lil irritated over the whole thing, i spent a good few hrs makin an email with links and explanitions and videos and the whole 9 to get her started. their big thing was they dident want to spend alot of money. so actually they got an ok deal on the unit but shipping was 24 bucks!!! so in essence they coulda went to the VT store, witch i woulda gladly recomended if i thought they had the cash. and had it in 2-3 days. pffft one of those things i guess ya learn from. if ppl dont follow the directions of the person that knows whats up then the newbs get lost.

now im going ok let it go,, but heres the deal ,, instead of reading that email i spent all the time on,, there gona come to me and go,,, so how does this work? witch i dont mind ,, but all the info is in an email i sent and spent my valuable time on.

again sorry liberty, i guess this thread will be good for liberty to see that they are doing a good job! :)

oh well gotta make the best of it,, at least at some point she wont be smoking anymore

Save the email for future converts. I keep my condensed information and links etc in an email, when somebody is interested I just email them my latest info to get them started.

At least you will have helped them to begin their vaping experience, no matter what they ignore. and yes, they will be coming to you for help instead of watching the videos. At least they are willing to give things a try and you will share all that you have learned. thumbsup.gif

Hey I'll take a copy of those emails. I've been talking with some of my coworkers about making the switch. They don't want to put in any time or effort into learning anything new. One of them just said, "let me use yours." I was like that's not going to happen. She then said, "I'll give you money and you just buy it for me." Well, I don't really want that responsibility because then I'll feel bad if she doesn't like it.

I get this, maybe devilish feeling that I should have her buy some of the prefilled carts and give them to me when she is done with them instead of throwing them away. Would that be bad??? I don't know but I've spent the hours searching for the "good deal" that is simple enough for her to just take and use without any kind of a learning curve. But back to my point:

If you have premade instructions that you spent some time on, send them out. I'd be happy to have a copy to show my friends that I'm trying to sponsor!!

In Laws can be a blessing and a curse and I know the feeling of spending a bunch of time on something only to have it go to waste. I'll be happy to reap and use your valuable information. Post it. And good luck. When they ask you what type of car to buy, come down with a cold and go home!! :sleeping:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines