Advice On Mixing :)

unifx

Hey guys, i have been vaping for aonly about 3 weeks now and i can not afford to order e juice from america all of the time

(even though i love VTs!!! omg i love the midnight and dulcis, what i would give to knwo the receipie..)

so i bought some VG and bottles water and some flavourings from my supermarket because it was hard to find lorans and other brands people recommend, so far my mixing hsa been gross unless i mix it with some Vts pre made ones any way and even then its not to good,

long story short, i have now found a site based in Australia that sell Lorans oils, $3.80 for 3.7 mills. and only $8 express post instead of $40 international.

My question is they claim their flavouring is 4x stronger than others, so how much would i need to for say 10 mills of juice, like i mix 80%vg and 20% flavour normaly right?

So would i do 80% VG 10% flavouring (1 mill?) and 10% water?

(trying to work out if its worth it.)

or what do you guys use.

Thanks in advance for your help :) gotta love this community.

Ps. if any one could tell me the closest diy recipie to the vt midnight or dulcis i will owe you massivly..

Unifx.

Edited by unifx

ok so i have read more and most people do not like loranns, but this is strange as last week when i was looking at DiY most people liked Lorans...

Well i just ordered Grape,Pear,Mango,Cotton Candy(i heard cotton candy can also be used as a sweetener)in Lorans and i also have Raspberry and Caramel in a different Brand from an Australian vendor, i have thrown all of my 50cent 100ml cheap supermarket flavours out accept strawberry suprisingly that one is nice, so i hope at least some of those are good. fingers crossed for the raspberry and mango.

It's all a matter of preference. DIYFlavorShack uses loranns and they have quite a following. FreedomSmokeUSA uses FlavorArt and they also have quite a following. You just have to find what you like. You may like some flavors in one brand and other flavors better in another brand. I like TPA (The Perfumer's Apprentice), but I've seen several reviews where people completely trashed them.

Yeah, true true, I was just worried because I have heard such good things about Lorans and then hearing bad things and looking at the size of their bottles (3.7mills.....) I am going to look for a site that just uses Lorans for DiY recipies.

Yeah, true true, I was just worried because I have heard such good things about Lorans and then hearing bad things and looking at the size of their bottles (3.7mills.....) I am going to look for a site that just uses Lorans for DiY recipies.

Hey unifx!!

I just wanted to make sure you know about the juice calculators online.

Here is one such calculator:

http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php

Hope it helps!

Sincerely,

MaryAnn

thanks but yeah i knew about that one :) it still does not help with what i was asking really. my question was because lorans oils are so much more potent what do people dilute them 2. like 50/50? or 30/70? any way i prefer the calculator E juice me up. it comes with recipies you can also download

When I am using Loranns I use much less than with other flavorings. I usually mix Loranns at about 10%. Its best to start small and add as needed. Much depends on which flavor is being used.

Liberty flights (UK) carries flavourart, which is one of the other flavorings I use. I love their Apple pie, Tiramisu and expresso flavors. Lots of trial and error and trying different brands. we all have our favorites. Lorann has some good flavors and some so-so flavors and some nasty ones--it really is all subjective.

yeah i just ordered some the other day and also ordered their in house flavouring the raspberry i ordered after she sent it off she told me it was 89.99% alch.... man that **** is deadly lol i might just use it to melt down my menthol crystals hahaha it also makes a good napalm fuel.

i got

Grape

Mango

Cotton Candy

Pear.

all loranns

They are not to bad (considering how little you need to use) i used a lot of Vg on trial and error to get the mix right, i used about 2 drops of grape and 3 of mango together with 9 mills vg and 1 mil water i mean its not great compared to VT's juices but they are to sweet for me

The cheescake and the watermelon are really good. the cheesecake is good for mixing with other flavors. I usually use a PG/VG mix. but, as you noticed, it really doesn't take much flavoring.

nothing like a little napalm in the morning.

The cheescake and the watermelon are really good. the cheesecake is good for mixing with other flavors. I usually use a PG/VG mix. but, as you noticed, it really doesn't take much flavoring.

nothing like a little napalm in the morning.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning".

Seems I've heard that somewhere before!!

Ah ok cool i will order the cheese cake and watermelon next, i have only used the grape and mango and god those are sweet, is there a good all day vape you can make with the cheesecake/watermelon?

Smell, that gasoline smell? Smells like…Victory.

haha

Gotta Love apocalypse now !!!

Most of the Lorann flavors are sweet. You really may want to look at Flavourart--I really have had the most luck with their flavors. Not quite as concentrated but not near as sweet.

Freedom smoke usa or Liberty Flights UK are the ones I use most often. would post links, but my computer is being a pain.