Mad At Myself.

I am mad at myself. The reasoning is this: I recently bought an lr atomizer and loved it. The problem arose when I put a normal atomizer back on my eGo. It SUCKS. There is like NO flavor compared to the lr atty. Not a difference in vapor as far as I can tell, but the wicked TH I was getting is gone. Is this why people go 5v?!? Its driving me nuts and now I kinda wish I never bought the darn thing. It really did make me not crave an analog though! Tell me your views fellow vapers! Thoughts, general comments, all are welcome.

LR attys, LR cartos. That's it for me. I love them! Did the same thing you did, tried a regular of each once and was shocked at the difference. I just ordered a 10 pack of LR attys. Got to have backups. I have about ten five pack boxes of LR cartos sitting around waiting for delectable liquids. I really need a tackle box or something to put this stuff in!

I'm thinking about just saving and ponying up the cash for a mod. Probably one from jolly if at all possible, his look awesome. I want a BEAST that can take a beating and keep on vaping...there is just SO MANY out there though. Very hard to choose any ONE.

Least expensive way is to get a 5 volt passthrough for use at home and tough it out on the road until you phase out your standard resistance atties.Personally I am not much of a fan of LR/high volts but to each thier own.

I did the same as you Psycho! It took me weeks to be happy with the SR again... so I refrained from using anymore until I had a good stash of LR's on hand. I already need to replace that stash...

I have my learner's permit for the curves ahead.

OK..you guys are driving me nutz...Going to order some LR attys and a passthrough for my Ego right now!!!:blink:

Holy Crap!!...Im about to pass the 2000 avoided analogs mark! AND saved almost 600 bucks in 63 days!!.....it really adds up!

Edited by AARONH