So Frustrating

egoluvr

OKay, I"m getting frustrated - seem to have trouble when I direct drip with my eGO i'm using the standard 510 atty and perhaps thats why, but it gets flooded so easily, and then I blow it out and switch back to cart, fill it, and it wants to hit dry. No matter what I do here today I can't seem to get a decent hit, battery is fresh, the atomizer is only a couple of days old and the only one I have until I get the order I placed the other day. Running out of ideas here and having a nicotene fit. ugh

Ughhh I know your pain. How many drops are you putting in?

When trying to drip 1 or 2, but it really doesn't want to perform very well this way at all. With the cart, 3 or 4. I think i finally got her going again, but Im going to have to stick with the carts I think, I guess i[m not very good at the dripping method yet may be over filling the carts also. THis one juice I have seems to last the longest and work the best, these other two I keep trying that I got someplace else I've got to fill up the cart way more often. IS that possible?

Are the other juices thicker? Carts often tend to trap the juice in the cart, which is why you have to top it off so often. If you're using thick juice (VG), then most of the juice is probably sticking in the cart.

Dripping takes some time to learn, but it's worth the effort. When you say it's flooded - are you hearing a gurgling sound? Usually, after blowing it out, you'll need 4 -6 dorps to get it going. That will only give you a couple of hits, then 2-3 drops from then on will give you 5-7 hits.

And like Jeff said - we've ALL been there and understand the frustration. :)

Edited by Brian

Are you sure you're getting a good connection with the battery? Before washing, I'd try to clean the battery and atty connector with a qtip or a paper towel.

Don't know any way to dry it quickly unless you have an air compressor. Blow out as much of the water as you can. Maybe use a hair dryer to dry it???

Edited by Brian

Are you sure you're getting a good connection with the battery? Before washing, I'd try to clean the battery and atty connector with a quip or a paper towel.

Don't know any way to dry it quickly unless you have an air compressor. Blow out as much of the water as you can. Maybe use a hair dryer to dry it???

I did try that - wiping the threads and all still not working right. Sitting in a bowl of hot water, and i'm smoking a cigarette after days of not *cry I'm going to try blowing it out and the hair dryer thing, my cheeks are killing me as it is lol This has to work . Then my daughter comes in and says why don't you just quit, I said I did quit smoking she said - no that thing too and rolled her eyes - as if it were than easy.

When are you expecting some new attys? Sometimes you just get a dud. It happened to me with my first starter kit and it was frustrating as heck.

I just ordered them yesterday, I had two but accidently pulled the coil out of one of them so ordered a 5 pack i'll get them probably tuesday. I'm about ready to try an fire this other one up again. Fingers crossed because this cigarette truly tasted like azz. lol

ok we have lift off it seems to be working now. THanks for being there Brian. I truly appreciate it.

Quite welcome. :) Hope it keeps working for you. And now you know - always have backups! LOL! :thumbsup:

I have had my eGO for just about a week now and with the standard attys that came with it I had no luck with dripping.

For what its worth, I got my eGO-T atty with the tanks yesterday and I am loving this system, its so simple, and consistent. You might want to consider it.

Hey I had that same problem yesterday - check the thread about the eGo battery/atty tasting terrible. Brian got me on track too. Just think, in a couple of months, we'll look back and think "Pshaw - nothing to it!"

You're right about that. After a few months you won't even think about most of this, you just do what needs to be done. It really will become second nature. :)

we are having the same dang problems. ecigs are so unpredictable. some days ya just cant get them to preform at all. i am dripping into lr attys on my tornado using a passthrough.

2 lr attys and once is vaping ok but with a peppery harsh taste and the other will not produce vapor worth a crap. my gf has one too and cant get it to work for her at all. she

eats through 2 batteries a day and is sneaking smokes now. my problems started after washing out my attys.