What To Upgrade To

unifx

Gooooood Morning :)*1:42 am here ^_^*

I have a revolution Kr808 manual ordered here from VT. I like it don't get me wrong but I was thinking about

Direct dripping and when i upgrade i want something that produces more vapour with a stronger throat hit,

what can you buy at the moment thats around 4-5volt standard, or should I get one with an atomizer with a cartridge or keep the cartomizers.

Thanks in advance.

Unifx

thanks jeff, beans looking at them now,

*edit*

are you talking about this one ego ahh no dont worry do you mean this one lol other ego ^_^

That's part of it. ...the link you posted is just a battery. Here's the whole package: http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/Joye-eGo-%28No-Box%29.html

Also check out the volcano kits at http://www.volcanoecigs.com/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits.html

I have the inferno and love it. You can use the tanks if you get the T atty also.

thanks jeff, beans looking at them now,

*edit*

are you talking about this one ego ahh no dont worry do you mean this one lol other ego ^_^

The eGo is what I have. I got my Atty and cart at vapor pro. I've had good fast service from them, and their prices are great!

If you still want to use your KR808 cartos you can get a device that is basically the 808 version of an ego, actually has more mah....the elegant easy at cig easy is 750 mah, they also have the XXL elegant easy which is 1300 mah, so it would really go long between charges. I have the elegant easy...frank at cigeasy said to hold off on the xxl because he is getting a new thing in this week with the XXL with 3ml cartos.....but they both work with any kr808 carto. I went with this because I started with the regular "cigarette style" 808's and I am not going to just waste them all by changing to a 510 device. I also have two mods ordered to use with 808 cartos.

I'm pretty sure I read this somewhere on this forum, but I don't remember. If it is already listed I apologize (been reading of ton of forums lately). The Ego, Tornado, and the RiVa are all the same correct? So my kr808 can be adapted to them? That would be interesting.

I'm pretty sure I read this somewhere on this forum, but I don't remember. If it is already listed I apologize (been reading of ton of forums lately). The Ego, Tornado, and the RiVa are all the same correct? So my kr808 can be adapted to them? That would be interesting.

The Ego and Tornado are the same product manufactured by Joye. The Riva is a knock off of the Ego/Tornado, but the same idea. Yes you can use your kr808's on them. You will need to get a battery to atomizer adapter.

Thanks for the reply. I have a bunch of carts for the kr808, but maybe I'll just save them for a rainy day. I'm kind of diggin' the 3.0ohm carts for the Riva. Is there any reason, other than having a bunch of carts, to use kr808s with the ego?

Thanks for the reply. I have a bunch of carts for the kr808, but maybe I'll just save them for a rainy day. I'm kind of diggin' the 3.0ohm carts for the Riva. Is there any reason, other than having a bunch of carts, to use kr808s with the ego?

I wouldn't cartos designed for a KR808 device with another device....then you need an adapter and you never have the same power using an adapter as you do using the things designed for that device. I have the KR808 version of the Riva....all the exact same specs, only a KR808 connection. I wouldn't get an ego even down the road because it would make no sense to go from a 750mah down to a 600mah. I would like the XXL elegant easy because that is 1300mah with the 808 connection.....but I don't think I will need it once I get the mod since I have two of the 750 batts, plus the PT I have, and the one Jolly is making me, and then plus the mod. I should be set, at least till next year. I figure every year, around my vaping anniversary I will get new hardward, unless I would need it sooner, then of course I will back up my back ups, LOL. I will still have my stash of stick batts for back up too, so I should be good. I figure probably by next year I will be strictly using mods. I only wanted the cylinder type batteries for use in public, since it doesn't look totally strange. By a year from now I just won't care what it looks like. I don't really care about anyone looking at me, just don't want problems. The one good thing about using the stuff in public is the people who come up asking about it.....I have given out urls so many times I can't count from smokers coming up and asking me if I am using one of those "electric" cigarettees, LOL. I always still have a stick battery with me, for backup, but it is also useful to show people when I am using something that doesn't really look like a cig. People that are just starting usually want something that looks like a cig. I would definitely keep ANYthing that is still working as a back up. You NEVER know when the batts will die, it is totally unpredictable, so you can never have too many backups.

I use the Riva at home and take the KR808 with me to work and the car. I have to stealth vape at work so it's not a good idea to have the huge cloud of vapor and the air sucking noise! I'm thinking of ditching the KR808 because the 510s seem so much nicer to use. I have a hard time telling when I killed a cart or if it just needs to be cleaned with the 808. The 808s also have a hole (nonsealed) so I have to take my cart off to fill it or risk killing the battery. I'm digging the dripping and like the 510 cartomizers. I don't think that I'll be using the carts any time soon.

I totally agree with you and the KR808s in public. It's easier to explain and looks less like paraphernalia.