What Do You Do With Left Over Flavors?

so my new flavors have arrived and im really excited to stop using the clove I bought with my eGo which was not as i had expected, but not wanting to toss it out (waste not want not) I was wondering what do you do with any unused nic juices? do you end up mixing them up with other flavors? do you have an empty bottle you pour any extra into for an emergency back up?

and since many of you have been doing this for a long time, do you have some method for keep all these parts and juices someplace... mine are cluttering up my desk right now...

I'm a noobie also, so I don't have a ton of experience. But I have a lot of flavors I don't like either, I'm going to keep those for emergencies.

I have also had to empty out one of my art cases. One similar to a tackle box I normally use for acrylic paints. That works wonderfully to organize all my bits and parts as well as all the flavors I have started collecting. If were being honest here, I'm using it to hide all of the purchases I have made this month from my Hubby. :innocent:

Dammit who said that :question:

You might want to keep them for a while....as your taste changes you might find you like it better down the road. A lot of people use them to mix with other flavors to make a unique flavor of their own.

Or you can trade or pay it forward. Just don't trash it yet...it may come in handy later.

As for the clutter.....if you have a nice box with a lid that would help for a start. I started out using the boxes my units came in. Nice sturdy boxes with the little magnets in it.

But soon you'll find you out grow that and need more. You can get some organizer boxes from a craft store or get a nice tackle or tool box with compartments. They work really well.

Try looking around at Home Depot...Lowes...and craft stores.

I find myself using up my leftover "just ok" juices when mixing up other stuff. If I think that it will not affect the flavor in a negative way I will often times blend it in to the new ones. Although strong flavors like clove may be sitting alone in my juice box for a long time since it is a strong flavor that will most definitely shine through in whatever it's mixed with. As far as storage... we all start small it seems and end up upgrading to larger "tackle box" type storage containers as they work really well keeping everything organized nicely. I have a couple of small storage containers that have now been upgraded to larger sizes. The only real negative I've found using a tackle box, is that I got that funny little laugh from my wife in the beginning, when I was spending hours just organizing stuff and making sure it was all nice and neatly placed. I guess I kinda looked like a little kid on Christmas... all excited to play with my new toys and stuff. The "new" wears off in due time though... just so ya know. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

You might want to keep them for a while....as your taste changes you might find you like it better down the road. A lot of people use them to mix with other flavors to make a unique flavor of their own.

Or you can trade or pay it forward. Just don't trash it yet...it may come in handy later.

As for the clutter.....if you have a nice box with a lid that would help for a start. I started out using the boxes my units came in. Nice sturdy boxes with the little magnets in it.

But soon you'll find you out grow that and need more. You can get some organizer boxes from a craft store or get a nice tackle or tool box with compartments. They work really well.

Try looking around at Home Depot...Lowes...and craft stores.

Yeah, I'm with you. Either hang onto it, you might come across another juice that might mix well with clove. Or, you may find someone who you and either swap with or bless them with.

From what I have heard on this forum, it should be stored in a dark, cool place.

While I know its WAY to early for me to give up on any flavors at this point - heck I most likly have no idea what they taste like yet :rolleyes2: .

So just curious over time, do you ever find yourself juice swapping with others - I saw that on some other forum I was poking around in were they had a favor exchange just wondering if any of you have tried swapping flavors with others that just didnt work out for you?

I'm a noobie also, so I don't have a ton of experience. But I have a lot of flavors I don't like either, I'm going to keep those for emergencies.

I have also had to empty out one of my art cases. One similar to a tackle box I normally use for acrylic paints. That works wonderfully to organize all my bits and parts as well as all the flavors I have started collecting. If were being honest here, I'm using it to hide all of the purchases I have made this month from my Hubby. :innocent:

Dammit who said that :question:

lol, i know i too will be hiding some of my purchases from hubby as well... i had him convinced that the initial start up costs were going to be worth it in the long run... but he doesnt need to know that my mental shopping list is growing lol, but all in all i have already save enough from not smoking to pay for the juices i have purchased, so all in all it averages out

There is just too much stuff that is on my have to have list--currently I just try to keep my spending a little below what I would spend smoking to justify the things I 'need'. so many toys and flavors ......

I do mix and match my flavors. I hate having just a little left in a bigger bottle. 3 and 5 ml empty bottles are great to have around for just such needs.

With the clove, you could use it to add a drop or 2 the other flavors, but over all it is such a strong flavor that in larger amounts would overpower the other flavors. good once to save for emergency use.

I love my Tackle box !!!! The small plastic storage containers with drawers are also handy for frequently used bits and pieces.

Ripple--We do have a members classified section that you can list trades/swaps/sale items and see if there are any takers....

just so you know, you should keep them in a drawer, or closet or some other cool, NOT cold, dry dark place. Not a refrigerator, as that is cold, plus the light constantly goes on. I keep mine in a drawer in my armoire. Any juice you like, I would keep. Most people switch between several and the flavors like clove, mint, etc can be mixed with lots of other flavors. If you find you don't use it in several months you can always give it away, or trade it with someone else.

I gave away quite a bit of eliquid on the forum, but still have a lot that I don't use. I've been vaping for over a year, and a few weeks ago starting trying some of the flavor I didn't like when I got them. Surprisingly, so far I'm liking the ones I've re-tried. It's odd, and it seems like my taste preference is changing a little. For a long time I didn't really like anything sweet, but now I seem to have a craving for sweeter flavors. Odd.

I do that even with food....like some stuff that I normally do not care for all that much, suddenly I like again. Then I don't like it again....some time later it seems appealing. I think a lot has to do with taste buds, body chemistry at any given times, and who knows what else.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking on this thread...

I know I am missing out on alot of the taste due to 20 years of smoking menthol.

As smoke free time passes Im sure flavors and smells will change for me.

Sage and citrus is my all time favorite smell, but I doubt it would vape too well..

So yeah Id hang on to all the stuff you dont like.. never know

I went out and bought a sewing container with handle..I keep all my tiny stuff in the top compartment, and all my juices in the lower area under the tray that comes out. Then I also have a tall cart on wheels that hold 3 drawers.

just so you know, you should keep them in a drawer, or closet or some other cool, NOT cold, dry dark place. Not a refrigerator, as that is cold, plus the light constantly goes on. I keep mine in a drawer in my armoire. Any juice you like, I would keep. Most people switch between several and the flavors like clove, mint, etc can be mixed with lots of other flavors. If you find you don't use it in several months you can always give it away, or trade it with someone else.

I love clove...cant get enough of it. :unworthy:

• 2 weeks later...

My partner has an idea of how much I have spent on my new "hobby". I have 2 of the Walmart 3 drawer chests (small dresser type), 1 cabinet with 3 shelves, 2-7 drawer units, part of one side of my desk, and some odds and ends in odd places for my smoking habits..... I still smoke a hookah at times and have quite a bit of stuff that goes with that since I also make some of my own Shisha (mainly chocolate) and now the e smokes. I have prolly spent more in the last 6 months than I did in a few years of regular smoking, but it is such a neat thing to do. I did it mainly to keep the 2nd hand smoke from my partner since she quit 3-4 years ago, she can't smell the Hookah and definately not the e smoke. It's healthier for both of us in the long run. She is glad I have a healthier way of smoking but is a bit concerned with my "obsession" with it.

Edited by Elayna