Pumpkin Spice-Vapor Renu

juliery

My husband and I are on the hunt for a new source for our e liquid. Neither of us are a fan of super sweet flavors. So in chat one day someone recommended this site. I gotta tell you, I was skeptical, mostly because the prices were almost TOO low. Not that I will complain. At the same time, we placed orders with 3 other vendors, this was last Thursday. Received the Vapor Renu order fastest, on Monday, (even though we had priority shipping on all of them). I ordered Pumpkin and Pumpkin Spice from VR, I chose the 80/20 PG/VG, 16mg, medium TH. The Pumpkin Spice tastes EXACTLY like you would think it should. Even my husband who would never normally vape this kind of flavor likes it. If you like the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbuck's you will like this. Great vapor on my fake ego (750mah kr808) battery, and even better vapor using a PT. You have a choice of 4 levels of TH, I picked the second weakest, as I am not big on TH, but this provides a nice hit without being overpowering or anything crazy, but you have the option for an aggressive TH. You can also choose to add Vitamin B12 and things that are thought to be healthy for the body/lungs. The flavor is just great, and I thought I would NEVER vape anything other than my cappuccino, which I have been vaping exclusively for 7 mos. Mixed with the remnants of cappuccino in a mostly vaped carto the pumpkin spice is even better. You can also get extra shots of flavor and other options.

Okay, so by comparison I thought the Pumpkin was just okay. It wasn't bad and probably if I didn't have the pumpkin spice I may have thought it was great. I got it in the exact same strength and formulation as the PS. Well, I just wasn't THRILLED with it. SO I contacted the support on the site asking if there was a way for me to send the bottle back and just have whatever the "spice" is added in. They do not accept returns due to health/safety reasons, but state they will try their best to make a customer satisfied. I also asked if I could purchase the "spice" component to add to the liquid. At the same time I asked if they could make cappuccino, as they don't have it on their list of many dozens of flavors, not sure how many but it is A LOT. Jason, the owner responded in about a day saying that he would be happy to just send me a bottle of Pumpkin Spice. Well, I NEVER expected that....I mean there was nothing WRONG with the pumpkin, I simply didn't care for it compared to the PS. He also said he added Cappuccino to the flavor line up. They mix the liquid to order, saying to allow 2-3 days for an order to go out. I was so impressed by all this that I just went and ordered a bottle of Cappuccino, and White Chocolate and Double Dutch Chocolate for my husband. Oh, and all the liquid is 30ml....right now on special for $7.49 a bottle...can't beat that price. All in all I am very impressed. Funny when I have paid as much as $15 for 10ml for liquid I couldn't stand at all. I am hoping I love the capp as much as the PS....I will be ALL set on liquid and at a very reasonable price. The normal price of the same liquid is 12.49 or 12.99, can't remember. Oh and new customers use the code "nujuice" to get 15% off your first order....returning customers get 10% off by using the code "renu".....ON top of the sale price that is. They have so many flavors, I can't imagine there is much they don't have....if they don't I recommend writing since apparently they are willing to mix up whatever you want.

I will DEFINITELY be buying more from Vapor Renu!!!

The man works wonders! I swear, the Mountain Dew Code Red tastes awesome! I was also skeptical at first, because the prices were low and have been like that for a couple of months (since I first saw his site, really) but the flavor was just AWESOME. I didn't care much for the full menthol (too strong, he's serious about the power) but the Tobacco Menthol was great. I will probably continue to buy from Vaporrenu and Tastyvapor almost exclusively, because they have great flavors, for great prices. Oh, don't forget, he can also double or triple the flavor (watch out, it gets strong).

The man works wonders! I swear, the Mountain Dew Code Red tastes awesome! I was also skeptical at first, because the prices were low and have been like that for a couple of months (since I first saw his site, really) but the flavor was just AWESOME. I didn't care much for the full menthol (too strong, he's serious about the power) but the Tobacco Menthol was great. I will probably continue to buy from Vaporrenu and Tastyvapor almost exclusively, because they have great flavors, for great prices. Oh, don't forget, he can also double or triple the flavor (watch out, it gets strong).

I saw that double and triple option and OMG am I glad I didn't do it, I can't imagine if I had. I mean this stuff is VERY distinctively pumpkin spice. ANY of the pumpkin, whether it be plain or pie have always had one of those tastes that you could not even begin to identify. This stuff is SO obviously pumpkin spice I actually had my 12 and 13 y/o daughters smell it just by the top of the carto....NOT being vaped, to see if someone who really had NO clue could tell what it was and IMMEDIATELY they both guessed, individually not together. I mean THAT is so unlikely. They eat pumpkin pie once or twice in a year, for Thanksgiving and Christmas....not like they are used to that particular smell.

Anyway, I will be REALLY interested with these chocolate flavors because most other vendors the chocolate tastes NOTHING like chocolate, in the same way the pumpkin never smells or tastes like pumpkin. So I am really curious as to how that will be, although it is really for my husband. But he will share, LOL.

I WAS really amazed that he would give me a bottle of pumpkin spice just because I didn't think the pumpkin was as good. I mean, I DID NOT expect that. That is FABULOUS customer service. I mean he could have told me to basically shove it, not his fault I order something and don't love it. I didn't hate it or anything but it just isn't as good to me as the one with the "spice".

I have a feeling that I will be more adventurous with the liquids, and really, at that price you can be. I mean for crying out loud you get three times the amount for LESS than the price most people charge for just the 10ml. And really, when you know that someone is really willing to stand by their products like that, it makes you WANT to do business with them. I really was amazed by the quality and the flavor ESPECIALLY for that price and especially given that they still take another little bit off on top of it with the coupon code. So today I ordered 90ml worth for $25 INCLUDING shipping...that is REALLY a tremendous deal. But even the regular prices are not bad at all. And I was also impressed by the fact that they didn't have cappuccino on the list and I wrote and asked if there was something similar and he PUT it on the list immediately. I mean, that is really great. OH, and I should mention, I already got my notice THIS EVENING that it has been shipped. AMAZING,....wish I had known about this place before now, LOL. Could have saved some serious cash. Actually, I rather not think about that part, LOL!!!

i just answered my own question by going to the site, yes, made in the USA :)

In two days I will be able to tell you about 3 more flavors and maybe the other person can tell you about more....but if the pumpkin spice is ANY indication.....I think I will be one happy vaper in a couple days, LOL. I really can't believe it. I don't normally like the SUPER strong flavors, like that are to the point of overpowering....but the pumpkin spice, mind you NOT double or let alone triple is DEFINITELY a VERY distinct flavor, TOTALLY identifiable, without being disgustingly overpowering. I did not order the other three with extra flavoring either. I can't even imagine what that would be like. Mind are 16mg, medium TH, (you have a choice of 4 levels of TH), 80/20 PG/VG,(numerous choices on that too).

I too like that it is made in the USA, and I also like that it is mixed to order, not just stock stuff they get in from China sitting on a shelf. There are so many possible options and combos, there is really no way they could have every possible configuration of each flavor stocked.....it would be insane since they would have NO way of knowing which things any given person would choose. I didn't notice any flavor they didn't have, other than my cappuccino, which he promptly added. I am guessing if there is something special you want mixed, he would do it for you. I really couldn't be more happy with the product or the service. Oh, and the GREAT price, especially given that it is actually GREAT.

In the nearly year I have been vaping I have had SUCH a hard time finding liquid I truly like...that is beyond just okay. The same night I ordered from VR, I also ordered from 3 other vendors. The only other order I got so far was from Le Cig....got the Cappuccino for myself, I can't tell the difference between that capp and V4L, it is okay, not bad, not great, nothing special. It is obvious it was premixed. What I really DO NOT like about LeCig's liquids is that they are in little boxes, and the box is labeled but the bottles ARE NOT. Well who the heck is gonna keep sticking the bottle back into the box? I ended up writing on the bottle with a sharpie. My husband got red bull, cherry and sour cherry from Le Cig, and he said he will vape them, they are okay, but he wouldn't order them again, nothing special, really no different than vapor kinds, v4l, good prophets, etc. Just the typical premixed variety. I guess the difference is that with VaporRenu, the flavor is just really, I don't know, what words to use, it is definitely very distinct, it tastes EXACTLY how you would think it SHOULD taste. Good vapor, good TH, just NOTHING bad to say about it. You smell it and NO need to look at the label to see what you just opened. It has a strong flavor but not grossly strong.....I think the double, let alone triple would just be too overwhelming for me, but that is just my personal preference, which is what I love, if you like it super strong, you can get it that way. I first put it in a clean/empty carto and it was totally pumpkin spice, NO doubt about it.....then I was lazy and vaping my cappuccinos which I already filled and when they were getting dryish, I started topping with the pumpkin spice, and I am telling you, it was like flavored cappuccino.....AWESOME, so I love that I can be a lazy slob and just add it onto the capp and it is STILL great. I would imagine it would be equally great combined with say vanilla, coffee, or any of those types of flavors. I think I even might like it better with just that remnant of cappuccino....which is great because I have a lot of cappuccino, and then have more coming from VaporRenu. If the other flavors are even half as good as the pumpkin spice that would still put them ahead of most of the "eh, it's okay" flavors I have from other vendors. I will for sure let you know how the others are when I have them in a couple days. Oh, and I got the stuff in two USPS delivery days. I would think I will get these Saturday. For the price you really can't go wrong to try them.....I am SOOOOOO glad I did. Anyway, I am happy, I know taste varies from one person to another and so forth but really for that price I could live with a flavor that isn't GREAT from time to time. I'd still be ahead money wise.

Honestly, I only bought the Mountain Dew Code Red (Triple Flavor, Renu Custom Blend, 18mg), Tobacco Menthol (80%Pg/20%Vg, 18mg), Peanut Butter Cup (80%/Pg/20%Vg,36mg, forgot I had it, haha) Menthol (All Pg,18mg), and *cough* a certain flavor all here would rather I probably not talk about...just check out the site and flavors.

I must say, the flavors I have tried (other than the last one and the Peanut Butter Cup), were all as described (which surprised me no end I admit).

I can't quite pin down the Peanut Butter Cup however. I think it's more chocolatey than peanuty, with just a hint of it there at the beginning but more pronounced on the exhale.

If you buy any of the flavors there, please feel free to let us all know whether or not they are good. I, for one, plan to continue buying from the site, due to the amazing flavors, great prices, and good customer service. I will also update on any of the flavors I might buy (probably not for a while, I got a LOT of e-liquid, much of it I don't care for).

I forgot to add that you can customize the PG/VG ratio, nic density, and throat hit along with the flavor strength. Sorry about the rambling. :D

Edited by PsychoMaster

I am holding off til payday for more juices, and have saved that site, the prices are amazing, selection overwhelming! Im thinking about trying a 60/40 blend as i have noticed the PG does irritate my throat, i hope that a mix of PG and VG might be a good option for me...

but since payday is right around the corner, anyone have a good suggestion of flavors to try, i admittedly love a smooth sweet vape, such as Tennessee Cured, i love mint, but not too minty, have never tried anything fruity yet, oh and i once had some coffee or mocha that i enjoyed, again i like it smooth and sweet, and lol, i cant help but wonder if vapeing might but down on any sugar cravings... (cant help but wonder if anyone has ever lost weight vapeing lol)

Vapor Renu is totally awesome, and they're my only juice vendor and have been for a while. I want to warn you though, STAY AWAY from their cheesecake and rootbeer. Rootbeer will kick your *** and stay in your atty for about a week, and the cheesecake is just terrible. You don't have to heed my warning, as he'll replace it if you don't like it anyway for free, but please just stay away. Everything else of his I've tried is amazing. Everyone else is overpriced. Blue mist sucks, and so does backwoods brew. Vapor Renu is my only vendor. I like VapeRite's juices, but they're overpriced.

Vapor Renu is totally awesome, and they're my only juice vendor and have been for a while. I want to warn you though, STAY AWAY from their cheesecake and rootbeer. Rootbeer will kick your *** and stay in your atty for about a week, and the cheesecake is just terrible. You don't have to heed my warning, as he'll replace it if you don't like it anyway for free, but please just stay away. Everything else of his I've tried is amazing. Everyone else is overpriced. Blue mist sucks, and so does backwoods brew. Vapor Renu is my only vendor. I like VapeRite's juices, but they're overpriced.

Of course, you know I will have to try Vapor Renu now!!

DerStadtschutz

What didn't you like about Blue Mist?? I am waiting for an order from them now. Now I am wondering!

I was also skeptical at first, because the prices were low and have been like that for a couple of months (since I first saw his site, really) but the flavor was just AWESOME.

Jason wrote last night and said the prices will remain that low through the year unless there is some dramatic change in the food flavoring industry. HOW cool is that?? That price is really incredible. I doubt I could mix it myself for cheaper. $7.49 for 30 ml??!!! I will be so interested to get these other flavors!! Can't wait!

Wow they have so many flavors and your all right the price can't be beat. I don't need any more liquid right now have plenty and more on the way but I will definately be trying out their juices soon.

Of course, you know I will have to try Vapor Renu now!!

DerStadtschutz

What didn't you like about Blue Mist?? I am waiting for an order from them now. Now I am wondering!

Blue Mist's juice(for me, at least) has this peppery taste to it that's really strong. It overpowers the fruity flavors I ordered and burns the living crap out of my throat. It's like inhaling a mouthful of black pepper, and it's not pleasant at all. It's unvapable for me.

Now I've asked some other people in the chatroom about it. Most of them seem to have any idea what I'm talking about. Some suggested maybe it's the nicotine. But what I didn't understand is that if it's the nicotine, my vapor renu juices contain nicotine, as do the samples I got from vaperite, yet their juices don't taste like i'm inhaling pepper. So, with mary ann, I've come to the conclusion that either Blue mist uses more potent nicotine or lower quality nicotine, I don't know. Or maybe, like day vape suggested, maybe it's just something in their juice that I'm sensitive to and not many else are.

Backwoods Brew has the same problem, but theirs isn't quite as bad. It's still vapable for me, though. But what really disappointed me with backwoods brew is the fact that I ordered "caramel cappucino," and the bottle I got clearly says "caramel cappucino." However, the problem occurs upon tasting the juice. It tastes nothing like neither caramel nor cappucino. It tastes like straight up black coffee. I like coffee flavor just fine. It's good, don't get me wrong. But that is NOT what I ordered.

Vapor Renu just seems to make sweeter, smoother juice, and it's exactly what I love. Plus it's cheap, and I'm a cheap skate, so it's win win! Now, an interesting thing I noticed recently. When I get vapor renu juice in my mouth, I taste that same peppery taste, but it's not very strong. However, I NEVER taste it while vaping. And, it also gives my mouth a similar sensation to that of nicotine gum. So I guess the peppery taste really is the nicotine, and bluemist's nicotine isn't so good. Either that, or bluemist and backwoods brew both use some crazy throat hit. Either way, I'm not buying from anybody but Vapor Renu again without first trying their juice via someone else who already bought it. I'm not risking wasting money on some crappy peppery juice, especially when I've found what I like, and everything else is more expensive.

One last thing. I don't just dislike bluemist's juices, but I also strongly dislike Rob, the owner. Even if they made juice comparable to vapor renu at some point in the future, I will never order from him again, for this reason... Schlitz advised me to try letting my bluemist juice sit for a couple weeks, hoping that maybe the peppery taste will go away or become less intense. Unfortunately, it did not. So I e-mailed BlueMist to let them know the problem I was having with their juice, and to ask for any advice/suggestions. I got no response for at least 5 days, maybe a week. So then I sent another e-mail stating that I would not be buying anymore juice from them because it was no good. Within an hour, I immediately got a response. But they didn't give me any helpful information. All Rob had to say was basically that I need to try more of his flavors to form a valid opinion... That's right, I was dissatisfied to say the least about a purchase I made from his store, and he tells me to buy more. Why would I want to buy anymore if the first batch sucked? Then he argued back and forth with me for a few more e-mails. In my opinion, that is a terrible vendor.

You may find that you love bluemist juice. This is just one man's experience with them. Good luck.

Oh, and Juliery, don't forget, if there's a flavor you want that isn't on the list, feel free to e-mail Jason and suggest it. He'll add it to the list for you. I personally submitted chocolate eclair, caramello, caramel apple, strawberry kiwi, bavarian bean, and cola black.

Edited by DerStadtschutz

That sounds really disgusting. All my liquid have nicotine, 16-18mg and so far NO pepper taste. Makes me feel like coughing just thinking of something like that. I got the 3 new juices from Vapor Renu, and I will review. Let me just wrap it up by saying OMG, I have found my new supplier. I don't think I will need to go anywhere else, because I can't imagine wanting any flavor I can't get from there.....and I am sure there are many flavors that I have yet to try that I will love being as I really only have 4 of them. But ALL of them are definite keepers...not going in the discard pile AND my husband likes them all too....except the Pumpkin Spice, BUT he doesn't like pumpkin that much to start with. I am just really blown away by the price, that they are so customizable and that he will basically make things you ask for even if it is not on the list currently. I am SOOOOOOO glad I FINALLY started trying different flavors again. I just had SUCH a hard time finding anything I liked before, that when I DID find one thing I liked, I just stuck with it and got almost afraid to try anything else. REALLY glad I stopped being ridiculous. I really can't get over that price and the quality of flavors. While they are sweet (at least the ones I have tried) they aren't disgustingly sweet like some of the others I have tried. While they are very flavorful, they don't have that overwhelming quality that I have also had a lot....like where they are SO strong they are just too strong. On the other hand my husband will only vape one of the five flavors we ordered from Le Cig (ordered the same night as the original VR order), and I will vape one, which I am not THRILLED with, but it isn't horrid when mixed with the Pumpkin Spice. We also ordered from Ms T's Bakery, that same night, we are on day 10 and STILL it hasn't even been shipped. Got an email Thursday evening saying the order was pending,......DAY EIGHT after ordering. I asked what the hell that meant, "pending" and they wrote back saying it is in the line up to be mixed. Give me a a break.....they either do not have enough help mixing OR they just really don't care. How on earth can it take 8 days to let someone know their order is now in the "line up to be mixed"??????? Sorry, but I find that ridiculous, and the prices aren't cheap or anything...just the average 7.99 for 10ml, which would mean 30ml would be $24....as opposed to VR that is less than $7 for 30ml with the coupon code. Anyway, I will tell you about the other VR flavors later. Really tired right now. Suffice it to say I will be regularly ordering from Vapor Renu, I just have NO complaints or even at criticism at this point.....all good things....off the chart customer service and amazing prices. I wouldn't say I am cheap, but why would I pay big bucks for something I don't like better than something that is less than 1/3 the price? I would have to REALLY BE IN LOVE to pay triple the amount, and with the amount I vape I hope that doesn't happen, LOL.

Oh, and Juliery, don't forget, if there's a flavor you want that isn't on the list, feel free to e-mail Jason and suggest it. He'll add it to the list for you. I personally submitted chocolate eclair, caramello, caramel apple, strawberry kiwi, bavarian bean, and cola black.

Teeheehee, I know...that is how cappuccino is now on the list, got it today! Will write more later, but okay, I will say this.....The WHITE CHOCOLATE is AWESOME!!!! First of all, I ordered it for my husband because I am not even a fan of any chocolate or even white chocolate in real life. BUT OMG, it is freaking amazing. Oh, and then just for fun I tossed it in with Pumpkin Spice, then I tossed in some Cappuccino because heck, capp is great with anything in real life......HOLY smokes, it is soooooooooo good. I have been vaping it since noon when I thought to do it. Sooooooo good....but I would happily vape the white choc all on its own. DEFINITELY gotta get more of that or my husband will get NONE, LOL. IT is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I really can't describe it, it sort of tastes like a bavarian creme and a very light chocolate mixed together? I could be TOTALLY off on that, but that is how it seems. But it is sweetish but by no means like vaping a pile of sugar which to me is how some flavors taste. How is the choc eclair??? that sounds like it would be good. Carmello I hated from another vendor and so far anything involving caramel at all I haven't liked. Anyway, I went down the list of flavors, one by one with my husband and we have a little wishlist going on....problem is I just don't even know in what order to choose, because I have a feeling that NOTHING from him will be bad, LOL. SOOOOOOOO fun to get an order where everything is different but you love them all for different reasons. I know a lot of people change flavors all the time, but that isn't what I am used to. I just got really stuck in a rut, because of fear, and it being SO difficult for me to even find ONE flavor I liked. I wouldn't even mind if we got a flavor from him that we didn't care for, at that price I could afford to put it in the discard/give away box. I wouldn't even mind. But so far, everything is pretty amazing. I just LOVE when that happens, because it is soooooo rare for me. I am a picky eater too, LOL. Not picky as far as variety of food I will eat, but I am VERY picky about how something is prepared and how it is served. I will NOT eat vegetables on the same plate with red meat for instance. TOTALLY grosses me out when the vegetables get into the meat juice, ICK. I can't even stand the sight of it. Okay, so now you know I am completely goofy, LOL!!!

Hey, Der Stadtschutz, are you a police officer or in some other way a civil servant of some sort? Just wondering with that name! Or are you protecting our little "city" here on VT??????

Hey, Der Stadtschutz, are you a police officer or in some other way a civil servant of some sort? Just wondering with that name! Or are you protecting our little "city" here on VT??????

LOL, no, I'm not a police officer or any kind of civil servant. I could never be a cop. There are too many laws I don't agree with, and I wouldn't wanna be the guy to pull people over and ruin their day. Take a look at my avatar. That is Der Stadtschutz. And here's the explanation...

I used to play an MMORPG(massively multiplayer online game, in case you don't know what that stands for. World of Warcraft and Everquest are examples of MMORPGs) called City of Heroes a few years back. It's a futuristic comic book hero game. Basically you create your own super hero and run around a city saving people and killing bad guys. Anyway, I speak German, and I'm bad at coming up with names for characters or anything, for that matter, so I decided on The City Protector, in german, of course. Well, the game didn't provide enough room for that name, so I had to shorten it. It shoulda been Der Stadtschützer. Ever since I played that game, I've sometimes used my character's name as user IDs for various things. The reason for using it here is I didn't want to use my most common one, in case some nazis from ECF patrolled here. I didn't want to use the same ID so I didn't get flamed immediately for no good reason. Not that I was a **** over at ECF, but they didn't seem to care for me to much.

My bad... Now that you mentioned the cappucino again, I do recall you saying something earlier on in the thread. Well, I'm glad you like Vapor Renu, and I'm glad you decided to try it in the first place. In the chatroom around here I've heard a lot of "you get what you pay for, blah blah," and some people won't even touch it based solely on the fact that it's cheap, so it can't possibly be good... Whatever, it's their loss. I'm PA dutch, which I guess makes me a cheapskate. I don't know if that's the reason why I'm a cheapskate, but I definitely am. So I simply can't justify spending 3x more than I have to for anything. Combine that with the peppery taste I've experienced from the only other two vendors that were relatively inexpensive, and the conclusion is Vapor Renu is my only juice provider from now on. Like you said, nobody beats his prices or customer service. And it's great to be able to make up your own flavors rather than being limited to what they feel like selling. It's also nice how they make the juice to order, so you don't have to hope that the flavor/strength/vg pg blend you want is in stock. The vitamins, ginseng, and milk thistle are a really nice touch, too. There is nothing I dislike about vapor renu at all.

As for the chocolate eclair, I think it's great! Bavarian Cream by itself is amazing, and with chocolate added, it's even better.

LOL, no, I'm not a police officer or any kind of civil servant. I could never be a cop. There are too many laws I don't agree with, and I wouldn't wanna be the guy to pull people over and ruin their day. Take a look at my avatar. That is Der Stadtschutz. And here's the explanation...

I used to play an MMORPG(massively multiplayer online game, in case you don't know what that stands for. World of Warcraft and Everquest are examples of MMORPGs) called City of Heroes a few years back. It's a futuristic comic book hero game. Basically you create your own super hero and run around a city saving people and killing bad guys. Anyway, I speak German, and I'm bad at coming up with names for characters or anything, for that matter, so I decided on The City Protector, in german, of course. Well, the game didn't provide enough room for that name, so I had to shorten it. It shoulda been Der Stadtschützer. Ever since I played that game, I've sometimes used my character's name as user IDs for various things. The reason for using it here is I didn't want to use my most common one, in case some nazis from ECF patrolled here. I didn't want to use the same ID so I didn't get flamed immediately for no good reason. Not that I was a **** over at ECF, but they didn't seem to care for me to much.

My bad... Now that you mentioned the cappucino again, I do recall you saying something earlier on in the thread. Well, I'm glad you like Vapor Renu, and I'm glad you decided to try it in the first place. In the chatroom around here I've heard a lot of "you get what you pay for, blah blah," and some people won't even touch it based solely on the fact that it's cheap, so it can't possibly be good... Whatever, it's their loss. I'm PA dutch, which I guess makes me a cheapskate. I don't know if that's the reason why I'm a cheapskate, but I definitely am. So I simply can't justify spending 3x more than I have to for anything. Combine that with the peppery taste I've experienced from the only other two vendors that were relatively inexpensive, and the conclusion is Vapor Renu is my only juice provider from now on. Like you said, nobody beats his prices or customer service. And it's great to be able to make up your own flavors rather than being limited to what they feel like selling. It's also nice how they make the juice to order, so you don't have to hope that the flavor/strength/vg pg blend you want is in stock. The vitamins, ginseng, and milk thistle are a really nice touch, too. There is nothing I dislike about vapor renu at all.

As for the chocolate eclair, I think it's great! Bavarian Cream by itself is amazing, and with chocolate added, it's even better.

Ich spreche Deutsch auch!!! sehr interessant......wir können viel Spaß haben! Anyway, when I mentioned my pumpkin spice from VR in chat I got slammed too, so don't feel bad. Hey, if someone else wants to spend more to think they are getting something better, I don't care. I can only go from my own experience...... i have bought liquid from MANY vendors....wide range of prices....all the way up to $12 for 10 ml....and THAT was my least favorite. Never had that peppery thing you are describing, thank God.....yuck, that must have been gross. Mostly we have experienced flavors that tasted like dirt, like just yuck, then the ones that are just so sweet you could choke on the sweetness with no identifiable flavor. Then flavors that are either weak, or so overwhelmingly strong that they are disgusting. The cappuccino that I vaped for so long was actually a weak cappuccino mixed with a very strong one, so I made it come out to something okay. For months it was the only thing i liked, and thought I really really loved it. UNTIL NOW and Vapor Renu. NOW I see there are some REALLY awesome flavors out there. Whatever they are doing with the flavoring, it is awesome, I love it....and my husband does too and normally he likes totally different stuff. He wants to try the fruit flavors.....he really likes fruity flavors. I have thought some were okay, but I just can't vape them for hours. I LOVE eating fruit, but vaping it, it is okay, not my favorite.

Have you tried the waffle flavors? I am thinking those might be really good.....I think I might try those. Please let me know about the additives, do you recommend putting all of them in one flavor or what do you do? split them up? Just thinking about trying that maybe too. Maybe I won't. I have been SO thrilled with the flavors don't know if I wanna mess with it, ya know???

I am not a gamer but my husband is. He is also a professional musician and uses the name "Valkir".....he has an album and tracks on itunes, amazon, etc, under that name.....his website is valkirmusic.com......I only mention it because he got that name from some game too....some character. Don't even know what game, you might though. Anyway, yes, I get the idea of it, he said he isn't good at thinking of names either, and he chose that quite awhile ago. My name "juliery" I have been using online for 17 years, pretty much anywhere online where I need a user name and the guy I was seeing back then thought of it, because my name is julie and I was making jewelry at that time and so he thought of it, just like in a moment, and i could probably never have thought of it if I had a year or ten to think of it, LOL. I am just not creative with things like that. But I thought that was really clever and so I just kept using it.

Anyway, there are MANY things where you do NOT have to pay a higher price in order to get a great product. And IF Vapor Renu's prices were the exact same as many of these other places, I would still order from then because I LOVE the flavors. Like the prices are just a bonus as far as I am concern. The flavors are GREAT, so I would be willing to pay for them. I am just THRILLED I don't have to go broke paying for them.

My mom came here at 21 yrs old from Bremerhaven, Germany. She grew up during WWII and they lost everything when she was 7 yrs old and a bomb fell directly on their house. They were in their bomb cellar so they all were able to escape. They were covered in wet blankets and rags, ran up the wooden stair case on fire, but thankfully all got out. So I grew up too knowing the value of a dollar. We went every summer to Germany to visit my Oma and Opa and all my other relatives because my mom was the only one who left Germany. My grandparents lived in the house that they built with whatever they could find after their house was bombed. So the house was made of all different stuff but it looked cool. My Opa was a carpenter and built the house by himself and made most of the furniture too. It was the coolest place and the best memories I have were with them, in that house. But anyway, knowing what they went through and knowing how they lived, I know that the best doesn't mean the most expensive. Sometimes the things we like best do happen to be expensive, but I don't think just because something is expensive means automatically that it is the best or that I will prefer or like it the best. VR just proves that to me, yet again.

Hahaha... ich lachle auf Deutsch! I spreche auch Deutsch. Ich habe für ein Jahr in Schwarzwald, nämlich Freiburg im Breisgau, gewohnt. Bin auch Deutschlehlerin. Aber jetzt lehre ich nur Englisch. Fantasticsch, ja?

Hahaha... ich lachle auf Deutsch! I spreche auch Deutsch. Ich habe für ein Jahr in Schwarzwald, nämlich Freiburg im Breisgau, gewohnt. Bin auch Deutschlehlerin. Aber jetzt lehre ich nur Englisch. Fantasticsch, ja?

Wait---What??..... :hrhr:

LOL, so funny! My mother is from Bremerhaven, so we spent every summer there as children. Then of course I took German all four years of high school. I can speak and read German much better than I can write it. I have a friend who lives in Holland, near the German border, she is fluent in 5 or 6 languages. So when we talk we speak what we call "Deutschlish"......a combo of German and English intertwined. Mein Schreiben auf Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut. Ich weiß, dass manchmal ich Wörter nicht in den korrekten Auftrag einsetze. Haben Sie einen schönen Tag!

I'm better at reading it than anything, next comes writing, and finally, actually speaking it. But in all three, my vocabulary is too limited to hold many practical conversations. I can ask simple things like what is your name, how old are you, where are you from... stuff like that, and I can understand quite a bit, even if I don't know every word. I'm also bad at recalling the correct word when I want to speak it. I guess that's what happens after 6 years and nobody else who speaks it around you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines