Just Got My E-Go

MistaWondaBread

I got my elegant easy today....basically a KR808 version of the Ego....I love it as well. Works about the same as my PT did....only I am not tethered to the computer. LOVE that. Maybe I will get more done....maybe.

Any recommendations on how to get that throat hit with dripping?

I find that throat hit is related to two things. The mg count in the juice and the flavor. Midnight to me is very smooth and doesn't have much throat hit. This is my personal opinion. However, tobacco, cappuccino and clove offer a very good throat hit for me. What mg liquid do you have and do you have other flavors than the Midnight?

I am not sure what the mix is on the Midnight, but like BirdDog said the more Nicotine the more Throat Hit. If you can increase the PG that will help on the TH as well. I thought all the VTS juices were 100% PG already... So that piece of advice may not be any good for you. :|

A quick word on Propylene Glycol (PG) -vs- Vegetable Glycerin (VG)

Propylene Glycol (PG)

More throat hit, more flavor.

Slightly sweet and colorless.

Vegetable Glycerin (VG)

Smoother, Slightly thicker and sweeter.

Produces more vapor.

I agree about the flavor...I get a lot of TH with my 18mg cappuccino and also now the 16mg Pumpkin Spice....not so much with the VG cappuccino and not with a bunch of the sweeter flavors. I guess it just depends on the person. I can't use anything higher than 18mg because it nearly makes me choke to death....too much TH...it actually makes my throat raw and hurts.

Another option that helps a bit with the throat hit is to add a bit of menthol to your flavors. I was never a menthol smoker and never really cared for menthol, but if I add a few drops of menthol liquid or flavoring to any flavor it adds a bit of throat hit, without tasting like menthol. Using an LR atty does help a bit too. Mostly I vape 12-18mg. I have some 6g midnight that doesn't have enough throat hit--the menthol worked well.

are you trying to stay at the lower nicotine level??

Congrats on the eGo. Once you get over the learning curve you wont believe how much you'll love it.

Kit is right....up your nic level a little and try a LR atty or cartomizer. It will make a world of difference.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbup.gif