Overwhelmed

JMC

I recently bought an ecig (cigalectric) which i really dot know if its any good or not but I was really excited about this and I haven't had a real cig in 3days! But the more im learning about this process the more overwhelmed I am becoming. And im starting to wonder if it is actually cheaper with all the consumable supplies to buy etc. I just ordered a Titan 510 from totallywicked and now I'm seeing that I'm going to need extra atomizers cuz they don't last long and cases and chargers..ahhhh! Imm really hoping to stick with this for the health benefits. But I have a question...are all 510s the same? If I buy carts from this site for joys 510 will they fit my Titan? also are there any good menthol flavors that don't taste like mouthwash cuz mine does. Anybody know anything about this cigalectric? Bought it from the cig shop. Any help greatly appreciated....

I recently bought an ecig (cigalectric) which i really dot know if its any good or not but I was really excited about this and I haven't had a real cig in 3days! But the more im learning about this process the more overwhelmed I am becoming. And im starting to wonder if it is actually cheaper with all the consumable supplies to buy etc. I just ordered a Titan 510 from totallywicked and now I'm seeing that I'm going to need extra atomizers cuz they don't last long and cases and chargers..ahhhh! Imm really hoping to stick with this for the health benefits. But I have a question...are all 510s the same? If I buy carts from this site for joys 510 will they fit my Titan? also are there any good menthol flavors that don't taste like mouthwash cuz mine does. Anybody know anything about this cigalectric? Bought it from the cig shop. Any help greatly appreciated....

Yes, all 510's are interchangeable. The Titan 510 is just a rebranded Joye 510. I cant answer the menthol question very well because I despise menthol. However people do rave about Vapor Talk's Mentha. I have never heard of cigalectric, but it appears to be a standard KR 808 e-cig.

Crud I had this whole thing typed out and my browser crashed. Jeff gave you some good info. I don't know much about the menthol either. Sorry.

Hang in there and be patient. You will start to notice all the benefits of making the switch.

After the initial cost of getting the ECig, juice, and backup attys/carts, I was down about $100. That first order lasted me over a month, which did not quite come out even against how much I would've spent on cigarettes, but very close. Now almost 2 months into it I placed an order for 35$ worth of juice, which will last me another month at least, which will finally put me in the black against analogs, besides the obvious health benefits. I don't have a precise, accurate timeline, I just realized that after the initial plunge and getting used to an ecig (finding decent juice prices etc), the cost goes way WAY down in comparison.

Edited by saxguy9345

The initial investment was pretty expensive, at least it was for us until we had all the hardware we wanted/needed. HOWEVER, we weren't necessarily trying to save money....even if it cost the exact same as smoking, the point is that it can save our lives. It is MUCH healthier. If it cost more we would keep vaping. I figure with all the money we pissed away over 30 years buying complete poison, whatever we spend buying something that is far less dangerous, maybe even safe, I can live with it. But now it is much cheaper because we are really only buying ejuice and refilling and boiling/washing cartomizers.

Welcome!! I'm not a menthol person, so can't help you with that. But...I can tell you that you will (probably) eventually not be spending as much money with vaping as you did with smoking. In the beginning I tried several different units and spent a whole lot more than I do now, but it mostly evened out with what I'd been spending on analogs. Now I stock up (read that as having plenty of backups) and can spend a lot in a given month, but then not spend anything for a couple of months. It evens out. Think of the money you are spending as an investment in your health.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. All good advice there. It does seem a lot to get started, but think how much you'd spend on analogs for a week and it wont be long before you're ahead of the game. Unless you go nuts and buy a lot of expensive "mods" the standard 510/eGo units should last you a good long time. Once you settle in to your weekly or monthly routine you'll see that it will work out cheaper. But the health benefits alone will be worth the money in the long run. So enjoy and keep us informed. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbup.gif

Hey I'm pretty new too, it does get pretty overwhelming at first, but you'll start picking this up quicker than ya think! and I agree with what everybody says, it's a little pricey to start up (especially if your like me and order everything) but after that initial cost, it is MUCH MUCH cheaper than smoking cigs.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! everyone here is really friendly! if you get some time, hop on the chat once you get past 5 posts! The regulars there are really cool and are always nice enough to help out!

Thanx everyone for the helpful responses! I am waiting for my Titan 510 and im pretty excited about it. I hope I can stick with this....even if it's the same price at least its not as harmful. I can't wait to try some of the other flavors.