The Eclipse- Coming Soon

Jeffb

Can't wait to see it. How can one get on a list of testers for not only this device, but others?

Keep in mind, I am not very technically inclined, but as someone who is on the go all the time, I can and will certainly give information on ease of use as well as how mobile the device is.

Anne

Wow, what a machine!! I want one!!

They say the price will be 100 bucks over the usual hightech mods... the last one to hit the scene was 229.. Time to get out the snow shovels and hold some yard sales!!

Very nice Mod, I guess I have to save for this after purchasing the REO GRAND Friday. Never have enough Mods, but always need more money. lol Im still waiting for the one that they come out with that would be inplanted into me. :doctor:

Very nice Mod, I guess I have to save for this after purchasing the REO GRAND Friday. Never have enough Mods, but always need more money. lol Im still waiting for the one that they come out with that would be inplanted into me. :doctor:

Nice mod!! Can't go wrong with the ReosMods!!

The tube looks narrow for 100% VG .. also curious to see how well VG would feed through. The concept is interesting indeed.

What does this mean?

It means that it no longer matters what mix percentage you use for your PG/VG.

You can now adjust the time of the FEED based on your own personal choice of viscosity.

It means that YOU are in complete control of how many drops are administered each time you press the FEED button.

It means that you can set the autofeed for the liquids that YOU use.

No rough guesstimates.

No wondering "Was that 2 drops or 3?"

No wishing the set value was different.

It is exactly what YOU set it for!

It is the most personally customizable PV yet!

Edited by noXious

• 1 month later...