Best Menthol

jgray

Enjoying the forum

I have recently diverged from my "standard supplier" and started trying some

other companies Menthol flavored EJuice.

I like a good strong menthol flavor (It's my regular vape) Smoked menthol for 23 years.

Can I get some recommendations from members on a solid Menthol ejuice?

I got a Benson/Hedges Menthol (from a new supplier) today that, while it produces vapor, is lacking for me in

the flavor department.

Your contributions are appreciated.

I've tried the VT mentha and it is a really intense menthol. Very good flavor.

I've also heard good things about Clouds of Vapor's liquid, you might want to give them a try.

As an ex menthol smoker myself, I was looking for the best menthol when I was first starting out vaping as well. I can tell you the VT Mentha is second to none in dominating menthol flavor with a devastating throat hit which allows for that 'menthol cooling sensation' going down (something that is much harder to find in e liquid than analogs).

Check out the VT Mentha, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

If you want something more mellow, something easier to vape all day, check out the Creme de Menthe at electrojuice.com. If sweet cream met menthol and had a baby, that baby got stabbed by a menthol shard, had a small surgery and got liquified, you would get Creme de Menthe. It's a fantastic all day menthol vape with a very very light, sweetened undertone; I was surprised how much I liked this stuff.

Creme de Menthe is not something I would recommend to everybody; it holds a much more unique taste than a traditional menthol.

Good luck on your menthol hunt and happy vaping jgray.

Edited by SickDripzz

• 1 month later...

I have tried maybe 7 different menthol liquids. VT Mentha is hands down the best. More to the point, it's the TRUEST "Menthol" (most taste more like mint) where you can actually feel the coolness, not just taste it.

i mix it pretty much 50/50 with cappuccino or coffee, and i can still "feel" the menthol (even though it's is only 50%).

as a side note, if you are into a tobacco flavors (which i am NOT), Awesome Vapor's Menthol has (in their words) a "hint of tobacco". i got it as a sample once and even though i do not like tobacco flavored juice at all, i was impressed with how true to a menthol cigarette it tasted.

if you are into the tobacco flavors i would highly recommend at least getting a sample.

When my father was still alive, he would always smoke Newports since they were the ONLY menthol flavor he could truly enjoy. My bro and I eventually followed his footsteps and became our flavor of choice. But when I turned into the vaping side, I was surprised to try reg menthol from several suppliers. However, trying out electronicstix's newport flavor was a blast from the past!

When I tried it, I kid you not, it is a VERY intense flavor, and since it comes as PG, the throat hit left me numb at times! I honestly love menthol flavors and if anyone if looking for a great throat hit, Jason's the one who has the newport menthol! The feeling of tasting the actual menthol without the taste of tobacco is in fact better than smoking the actual newport itself!

I'm not a menthol vapor BUT...I recieved a bottle of Cool Rush from liquidexpress.com by mistake. This stuff has a very very strong menthol flavor. It took days for me to flush the flavor out of my atty. My sinuses were wide open after a few vapes. I'm not sure if this was good or bad but it was my only experience with menthol e-liquid.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines