Spotting "Bad" E-Juices?

Just curious of how to spot "bad" e-juices. and by bad, i dont mean not liking the flavors etc. but i mean using unsafe ingredients etc...

what ingredients should be instant no-no's?

That's a tough one to answer. There are no standards for the labeling of e-liquid, to include ingredients. An accurate list of ingredients is probably at the top of my personal list of things I would like to see standardized.

That's one reason I DIY my juices, I know exactly what goes in them, I might not know exactly what's in the flavoring but I buy mine from Flavor West and they have a section that lists everything in the flavor in PDF format.

+1 on the DIY!

Big name brands are probably more consistent and use better quality ingredients, but without any accuracy on the label, who can tell?

Then again, just because your bag of chips or bottle of cola lists ingredients, does that mean it's accurate??  Nobody tests these things for accuracy on every batch, so we only have to trust the manufacturer, right?

When you read the ingredient list on a food product it sometimes can be quite long, because they have to list pretty much all the ingredients, but vape juice isn't a food product so they don't have to list much, until the FDA starts to regulate it they won't list much except PG VG and Nic.