Visited an old friend

I had lots of time today and was tidying up some of my vape supplies and ran across an old friend. His name is Russian 91%. I dusted him off, washed him thoroughly and threw in a 26ga 8 warp .8ohm coil, added some raspberry and cream ejuice and I'm in vaping nirvana. Wow! This brings back so much memories. Of course over the past year my building has gotten much better as well as my wicking which leads to such a great and satisfying vape. No huge clouds here just full on flavor.

When has been the last time you have dusted off your shelf, found a trusty old friend and had a satisfying vape reminiscing the days past? If you haven't you might be in for a pleasant surprise.

Have a great Friday everyone.

DG

Glad to hear you reunited with an old friend :)

I love my Russian 91% RTAs... I use them daily for their excellent flavor and performance.

I've not had to "dust off" any old tanks for a while, but it has been several weeks since I've used my Kayfun V4... Hmmm... perhaps it's time to load up some fresh juice in that one?

I'm not much of an RDA guy either... I like to fill my RTA and forget about it for the rest of the day, but I do dust off my Magma from time to time for an after-dinner dripping session.  To me, the flavor and vapor remind me of a fine cigar :)

2 days ago I found my hobo atty in a box in my closet. As you said, now being more experienced building I threw a serious flavor build in there. The combination of these coils and this tiny atty.. the vape is amazing! No massive clouds but the strawberry creme vape from the CFJ warning shot juice is so amazing. Loving this set up!! Vape on!921c907b3a16c446a4590b68a8b17276.jpg