Ok, so... the 4/24/14 FDA rules for E-cig stuff?

Breal

I'm sorry.. I know I'm late to this, but I just watched something on YouTube about these new regulations. But, I'm not sure how it's going to affect us, exactly..

Can someone dumb this down for me?

I only have time for the short story.....

This vid you posted was made before FDA proposals on e-cigs

They are only proposals and have to go through various checks and revisions before approval.

Those checks and revisions are still being reviewed by other government agencies. Nothing has been put in to law yet. While the original proposal included much to be concerned about, the revisions to date have been in the vaping community's favor.

That does not mean we are home free. Regulations on equipment and juice WILL COME ABOUT. It is likely that a period of a couple of years will take place before regulations are put in to effect which will have a grace period in order for vaping manufacturers to comply with those regulations.

In the end vaping will change as we know it. The regulations put in place may eliminate many manufacturers from participating in the industry due to costs alone and the consensus is that only the wealthiest and strongest manufactures will survive it, which translated means, the tobacco industry will dominate the market and lay out the future of vaping.

Sorry, all I have time for now....