Kanger Aero or Aspire Nautilus?

Ok, Im lookin for a new tank. Cant decide on the Aerotank or Nautilus. Im using the MVP2. I like then both.

The Nautilus airflow valve locks where the Aero doesnt. The Nautilus has 3 airflow positions where the Aero has (from my understanding) more airflow settings.

Also, Why are people "drilling" out the air holes on the Aero?

Just would like some input as to people's preference. The Nautilus is like $10 more than the Aero at my local B&M.. Thanks.

I own both and prefer the Kanger. I have converted several KPT 1s and 2s with the airflow base, and it makes a huge improvement. I have only heard of one instance of someone drilling out an Aero but who knows why, they have great airflow, and infinite adjustment factor, where the Nautilus only has four options and it does not lock, but clicks in place, three of the four air holes are too small and one is too large, so I could never find a sweet spot. Tank is a monstrosity at 5 ml, and breaks easy, I get a dozen calls a week for replacement tanks. Coils are more expensive than Kangers, nautilus mouthpiece is small and wobbly. Aero tank has been redesigned from the KTP2 with a flat top, brushed chrome instead of polished, and fit and finish is top notch with a well fitting mouthpiece.

I have and use both tanks. I started out liking the aero more, but when I tried them on a different mod, I found I like the nautilus more. So, IMHO, the aero is better on mech mods and my VTR, and the Nautilus is better on my lavatube v2.5 and my tesla.

What BigClouds1021 says is exactly my experience with both mods.

Even tho the Nautilus coils cost $3+ each I still feel it's worth it.

I also drilled one hole out on the Aero as I discovered there are inner holes in the base that need drilling, but it does help.

The Nautilus I drilled out the air ring so the 3rd and 4th holes are both open, it's perfect for me.

Ruggedness and cost saving goes to the Aero imo.

I have both and prefer the Nautilus on a Mech Mod and the Aro Tank on VW Mod. I do like the "click to position" of the Nautilus but the draw isn't perfect. The AeroTank can bet setup w the perfect draw. The Nautilus is also quite a bit bigger and that can be a + or - depending on many different things. Finally, the Nautilus seems to be better constructed. All that said, these two are my favs and my go-to tanks.

After reading a thousand reviews and watching many YouTube videos, I've found that people like the aero base with the protank 2. That's perfect for me since I have 2 minis and the coils are cheaper than the dual coil for the protank 3 and aero. I ordered the tank for less than 20 bucks and the base for 6. Still came out cheaper than the aero tank and I already have a bunch of coils.

After more use of each tank I find the Nautilus is my goto tank for better taste and flavors of complex juices.

But I've seen Kanger is redesigning the bdc coils more like the Nautilus coils, then it will be a new ball game.

I find the Aero is a warmer vape also.