New to E-cigs

I second the Vision Spinner. The Kanger mini pro tank 2 is a very good tank. You might also think about an Anyvape Davide mini. They're almost identical to the Kanger but I find the Davide to work better for me. Some people have a hard time filling these, though. It's not hard with a little patience and/or a needle tip bottle. :)

I am not a fan of the Mini Pro Tank, doesnt hold enough. It is 1.5ml when the mini Davide is 2.5ml and the same diameter only slightly longer. Both take the same coils and work great. I LOVE the full size Pro Tanks, have several in regular rotation but for a smaller diameter tank the Mini Davide is tough to beat.

I also second the Vision Spinner!

Thank y'all so much! I'll look into both of those, as far as juices go, I was wondering if y'all have any preferences?

E-liquids are a highly personal thing. What one person thinks tastes great, it'll be like sucking on a dirty sock to someone else. Only you will be able to tell what flavors you like by trial and error. I highly recommend going to EC Blends. They sell juices in 5 ml bottles at around $2.50 so you can try all kinds of different flavors without breaking the bank. The more you customize and add on to the order the price will change but only a little.

Try starting out at the nic level of your choice, 50 PG/50 VG and don't add anything to start. Every order is made only after you make the order so some steeping time may be needed. Steeping means to let it sit and age. Usually a week is good but some juices require more time. Take the cap off, put the juice in a safe place away from kids and pets, somewhere dark-ish is the preferred. Shake daily and let sit. Most flavors will become more full and robust with steeping. Some few are good right out of the mailbox but I've found those to be rare.

Good luck! :)

I agree with the suggestions for a Vision spinner battery, they provide enough energy to vape all day without the need to constantly charge, and the Kanger Protanks are awesome. I personally like the mini-protank when I'm out and about because of the slender profile it fits well in my pocket, and I use the Protank 3 as my all day vape tank, and I also own a Anyvape Davide which is a very nice tank as well.

As far as juice is concerned you'll probably want to try a bunch of different flavors/blends/nic levels until you find what works best. I'd suggest checking out http://www.virginvapor.com/ they sell 100% VG juice, along with all natural/organic juices and I think that the flavors rock, I'm also a fan of EC blends because of the large selection and highly customizable options for each juice.

Goodluck and welcome to the community!

• 2 weeks later...