510 Caps ?

Prouddad

Is there some kind of trick for keeping the Caps on top of a 510 atomizer ? When I am driving and going over bumps while vaping the caps seem to fall off the atomizer. I am sure this happens to other people.

Like Mcquinn pointed out--The carts themselves get loose over time and just don't stay in place well--then its time for a new cartridge. The carts Themselves have a small end cap that sometimes just becomes loose--if it is the end cap of the cart (not the the end that fits into the atomizer), it can be left off the cartridge.

does that make sense???

Like Mcquinn pointed out--The carts themselves get loose over time and just don't stay in place well--then its time for a new cartridge. The carts Themselves have a small end cap that sometimes just becomes loose--if it is the end cap of the cart (not the the end that fits into the atomizer), it can be left off the cartridge.

does that make sense???

I am sorry, I must not be making myself clear. I have a mod ,then I screw the atomizer on, then I put a cap on the atomizer. I think it's called a drip tip. I am not using cartomizers. At the end of the atomizer where you put your lips keeps coming off easy when driving. Yes it is called a drip tip. Is there a way to make the drip tip stay on tighter ?

Hi Proudad, Here's a couple of pics to help clarify everything.

The cartridge will come with atomizer when you buy it:

manual-dissected.png

A drip tip is usually bought seperately:

DripTip_Charcoal.png

If you have a cartridge follow mcquinns advice. if you have a drip tip, you'll notice in the pic that there is a small O-ring at the bottom. You might be able to find a thicker O-ring at a hardware store that would give you a tighter fit.

I have also noticed that there is a bit of inconsistency in the barrel size tolerance of atomizers that cause drip tips to fit tight in one atomizer, while fitting loose in others. If you have multiple drip tips, you could set up different ones with different thicknesses of O-rings. That way as the atomizer barrel tolerance changes, you will always have a drip tip that fits.