New Toys

brijmin

How often do you order "stuff"? Hardware and software?

There is WAY too many good sounding juices out there and the Hardware selection is mind boggling.

I have my backup gear on the way thanks to VTS, but i still find myself looking for MORE...

Does the quest end? I hope not..

Drip, Vape, Repeat....

I hope it ends! Man... I currently have an eGo-Set, an eGo-T set, 40ml of liquid and 200ml more on the way from Italy. And after just a week of vaping, I am now lusting after a Bulli A2. Handmade in Germany, atomizer with replaceable heating coils. Very very pretty. Oh, and a Greek Fog! And more Flavour Art Liquids! And.... it seems an endless hobby.

Ummmmm. "Does the quest end?" Ummmmm. Wellllllll.....no. Just remember, you can NEVER...and I mean NEVER...have ENOUGH backups. Okay? Got that? So, in order to be well stocked...and in order to follow that wonderful advice "backups, backups, and more backups" or "have backups for your backups, backups"...the quest may never end. :punk:

I am trying to not order too much in advance, at least with juice, because I have screwed myself. I have so much juice that I thought I loved and ended up hating. It just didn't taste that good after a couple more times of use. Retried juice here and there but then still didn't like it. So because of that I have like 8-10 kinds of ejuice that in all probability I will never use. I/we have 12 batteries, 2 working passthroughs, and we are having 2 mods made. We really didn't know that much about mods, but from chatting I have found that a battery of the duration and power I am wanting just wouldn't be available in any pen style,.....so having a vv 5v wetbox made and a wii mod too.....I am sure my husband will snag the wii. I love that by finding ppl who actually make the mods you can get everything so customized to your needs. We started out with the KR808 and for me especially it is perfect not having to screw around with attys and I have no interest in dripping. I have medical issues that cause me to shake/tremor and dripping would likely be a mess. So in chatting everyone said a wetbox would be great for me. I don't have a quest to just try everything out there....I am more in a quest for the perfect device for my needs/desires. We accumulated hundreds and hundreds of cartos, so I wouldn't want those to all go to waste changing over to a completely different kind of device anyway. I am a VERY heavy vaper, my husband much lighter user, so I am rotating about 60 cartos, all one flavor. We probably tried at least 50 flavors before I found one I really really love, which is actually a mixture of two diff juices. My husband changes flavors all the time, like pretty much every time he changes his carto he puts on a diff flavor. He likes probably 8-10 and just found another one thru a freebie that came with an order. I can see totally getting into wanting more and different mods.....but flavors of e juice, not so much. I almost didn't want to keep vaping because it was so hard to find a juice I really loved. Then the two I had used switching between them I just really didn't like at all anymore once I found the one I currently vape which is cappuccino....two caps from two different vendors mixed together....one is a VERY strong flavor, the other was fine, but the stronger one REALLY kicks it up a notch but would be much too strong on it's own for me. The mods, I see trouble coming my way, LOL. SO many cool ones out there. Next month we are going to the Windy City Vapers meeting where I hope I can unload some of our juice we will never use!!

I have pulled back on my spending a little bit. ( emphasis on "little bit" ) :) I used to buy all sorts of juice looking for the perfect vape for me. I have settled down on about 4 flavs that are my favs. I think Im pretty much in maintenance mode now. :D

So glad to hear that you are coming to the WCV meet next month! I'll bring those caps for you. You will get to try so many flavors I know you will find a few that appeal to you. Your husband, well he might find a lot:) You know the eGo T might work very well for you. We can talk at the meet, I should have mine by then and you can see if it's workable and easy.

So glad to hear that you are coming to the WCV meet next month! I'll bring those caps for you. You will get to try so many flavors I know you will find a few that appeal to you. Your husband, well he might find a lot:) You know the eGo T might work very well for you. We can talk at the meet, I should have mine by then and you can see if it's workable and easy.

It seems there are so many choices, I seem to have a ton of stuff, yet still looking for perfect setup,not that I am not happy with what I have, but ... and the juices, it seems like endless possibilities. the quest continues........ :thumbsup:

Vaping to me is like everything else in life, today you might like one thing and next week it's something totally different. Last week I couldn't get enough Kong Pow this week I want Italian. Last year I owned a car this year I have a truck. And some people do the same with there wifes and husbands"lol". Just take it in stride and don't go crazy and we all should be fine. I hope

Cool Lisa, I can't wait....I have been talking to Jolly and Nox in chat quite a bit, Maryann also and a couple days ago Nox kept calling me Lisa, and I didn't think anything of it and then yesterday we were talking about where we were from and she said, Ohhhhhhhh that is why I kept calling you Lisa, you remind me so much of a Lisa who is also from that area. So I was like Ohhhhhhh that is funny SHE is the one who invited me to the WCV, LOL. She says we are so much alike as far as outgoing, fun, and how we love and talk about our husbands, LOL. Is that EgoT that Ego tank? Someone was just talking about that the other morning. My issue is that I have to have everything to fit 808 cartos......so of course some ppl say get an adapter, others say OMG don't use an adapter because you lose so much power. So I never know what the heck to think, LOL. Thank you SOOOO much for saving those caps for me, I appreciate it so much...these hard ones are such a pain in the rear. I was thinking I could just stack two of the clear o rings together too.....slightly bigger hole but as long as I don't have too much juice in the cartos, which I try to avoid anyway, I don't really think that should matter, and I don't really care what it looks like. I can't wait to get my 5v wetbox, that should work well. BUT I do still want some kind of cylindrical type thing too, just because there may be times when I wouldn't feel comfortable using the wetbox in public. Normally, I really don't care and I try not to vape so much in public. I never started as a way to get around smoking laws and I don't want to go out of my way to antagonize ppl. In public I mostly "sneak vape"....like try and conceal it, and not just openly vape. When my husband plays shows in clubs, I openly vape, so far not a single club has had any problem at all. Usually it starts big conversations in fact. There are always smokers who say they have heard about e cigs or seen them in the mall but they were too much $$, and then I get into long conversations and whip out paper and start writing down urls, etc. People are a LOT more interested whent they find out to try the ecig they will only spend about what they would on a carton of smokes. That always seems like a hurdle for many ppl....the initial investment cost, especially for ppl who are living week to week and sure, long term it saves money, but initially it costs more with buying starter kits and then having to experiment finding flavors you like etc. Until I started refilling cartos myself I was not saving money because I could easily go through 5 prefilled cartos in a day, which cost at least 10 bucks, plus shipping. Once I started refilling and washing cartos then we started saving money. Just seems like most ppl don't want to spend MORE money, even though it is far less dangerous. Even if it cost the same amount as smoking that would be fine with me, after all I thought nothing of paying for something I knew was awful for me. Anyway, I will shut up.....make sure to message me with location/address, etc. I can't wait to meet you and everyone. That will be SOOOOOOOO cool to be able to try things before buying. I said in chat I wish some vendor would have rental devices. Like you give them your CC number in case you would be a jerk and never return whatever it is, of course pay a fee for "trying" the product, like I guess probably a two week to one month trial....for hardware I think that would be great. Heck and they could probably sell even the rented devices for some sort of super duper cheap price. It is just so hard to know what you like when you can't see it, handle it, use it. I think that is also why some people get hooked into the 30 day trials and auto ship cartos and stuff....that DOES have appeal when you have NO clue whether you will like something and have little info about all the stuff. Especially if you have only seen the mall kiosk variety of e cigs. Okay, really shutting up!!!! Can't wait to meet you!!!

Hmmm... I've been vaping for 21 days now( yes the counter is wrong) But I have made 4 online purchases and 1 in store. So far I'm spending way more money on these but I'm having so much darn fun doing it! I'm already a vapor junky. I'm using ego and green smoke, I just ordered all the new goodies for the ego. Can't wait to play!

OMG...I have bought so much stuff...I bought an JOYE eGO/TORNADO Ecigarette, "Rubi" 5V regulated Mod Box (complete kit) I have my e-cig starter kit...about 6 chargers, EASY AUTO PASSTHROUGH BATTERY, juices, carto`s on the way. atomizer`s . 3 long life battery`s, 1 small junk battery that only lasts 1 hour.I even have a rechargeable case that holds a few small battery's, and a atomizer..I can never have enough..I think im addicted to this stuff...OMG it is so totally awesome!!!

I"m freaking addicted also, and I keep ordering juices and accessories but I don't care i'd be spending on cigarettes anyways. I know once the newness wears down I'll slow down on spending

• 2 weeks later...

You go Tag!!

I love looking at (and using) all my new gadgets at the end of the money. Just imagine if we saved all our cig butts in gallon glass jars instead. ewwwwwww.

ewww, the smell when opening up that jar would knock me out. I threw away all the empty ash trays from outside, and I thought I was going to be sick. I was told, if it makes me happy and everything else is taking care of, go for it...It`s a lot better then rolling those darn cigs. I use to hate rolling them just for them to burn out.

I"m freaking addicted also, and I keep ordering juices and accessories but I don't care i'd be spending on cigarettes anyways. I know once the newness wears down I'll slow down on spending

I am now looking for a case that can hold my Modbox