What Is Broke My Battery Or Charger

Okay here is the situation I bought two batteries and a charger. I put both batteries to charge over night and when I woke up the light was green on the charger. I assumed that the batteries where charged but when I put them in my mod it didn't work. Your probably thinking it has to be my mod "nope" because my Friends battery works when I put his in. So how can I find out if it is the batteries that isn't holding the charge or the charger isn't charging the batteries ? Any advice would be appreciated ? Thank you The Batteries I have are BRC 18650 3000MAH 3.7V LI-ION, I would tell you the kind of charger that I have but I don't know how to read chinese sorry.

Do you have a miltimeter? You could measure the voltage out of the battery, and you can also measure if the charger is outputting the proper voltage. Allot of these chargers will read surprisingly high when there is no battery in them, but will read about 4.7 when there is a battery in the slot.

I am just curious what mod you have and is the battery your friend has the same as yours?

I have a REO GRAND and yes the battery was the same kind. The button is ontop of the MOD and it's round.

You could try charging your batteries in your freinds charger.I had some 10440 batteries that I had dropped several times that the protection circut board connections had broken on,they showed green in the charger as there was no current flowing but would not vape .I checked them with a meter and found 0 volts ,just out of curiosity I removed the circut boards and the batteries did work.And lastly on my charger if the battery is not in the slot straight they won't charge,I have to make sure they are all the way in and straight.This is the AG-126 charger from Madvapes,works great when the batteries are inserted correctly.

You could try charging your batteries in your freinds charger.I had some 10440 batteries that I had dropped several times that the protection circut board connections had broken on,they showed green in the charger as there was no current flowing but would not vape .I checked them with a meter and found 0 volts ,just out of curiosity I removed the circut boards and the batteries did work.And lastly on my charger if the battery is not in the slot straight they won't charge,I have to make sure they are all the way in and straight.This is the AG-126 charger from Madvapes,works great when the batteries are inserted correctly.

Wow you might be right ! When I have the battery in the charger and I thouch the battery it turns green. Then I thouch it again and it turns red. I to got mine from Madvapes, what do you mean by the circut board and how do I do something like that ? I think I have the same thing going on.

Wow you might be right ! When I have the battery in the charger and I thouch the battery it turns green. Then I thouch it again and it turns red. I to got mine from Madvapes, what do you mean by the circut board and how do I do something like that ? I think I have the same thing going on.

If you were to do that, the battery would be unprotected (and unsafe). I would contact Madvapes - they'll take care of you.

If you were to do that, the battery would be unprotected (and unsafe). I would contact Madvapes - they'll take care of you.

Brian thanks I wont do anything to the batteries, I will just send them back. I just submitted a ticket letting them know about my problem. Thanks again