Alien Visions Boba's Bounty Juice Review

Darrin

Good review! :) Yes, Graham Cracker is the exact description my friends and I used when we first tried this juice. It's smooth! :)

is so far my favorite juice, though still go back to my VT TT, was a lot smoother than i thought..

some people have described a cola taste, but dont get that.. the taste changes at times though

I keep hearing the most flattering reviews of Boba's Bounty so I went ahead and ordered it along with their Butter Rum (a friend of mine that I introduced to PVs swears by butter rum). Looking forward to receiving it. Also got some orders in with Ms. T's for snickerdoodle, smores, peanut butter cup, and maple bar (on a diet so this way I can get my sweets craving without all the calories haha).

• 3 weeks later...

Shipping speed is less than desirable. Ordered mine a week ago tomorrow and it's not here yet. A whole week to get juice? Seriously?

The first time i ordered from AVE i thought it had went through and it didn't... Did you get all the shipping info. They're usually great with fast shipping

The first time i ordered from AVE i thought it had went through and it didn't... Did you get all the shipping info. They're usually great with fast shipping

Oh yeah Bubba, I was very impressed with their speedy shipping. Hey, how was the shrimp the other night?

I got the shipping info. ...could be the snow or something. It "should" be here tomorrow- a week from when ordered. Maybe it's a fluke. Just checking in to see if anyone had the same length in ship time/arrival.

I got the shipping info. ...could be the snow or something. It "should" be here tomorrow- a week from when ordered. Maybe it's a fluke. Just checking in to see if anyone had the same length in ship time/arrival.

Yea it may be that... Hopefully it gets there soon and this doesn't change ur opinion on their service.

Just oysters and beer that night.. Shrimp were expensive and small :wallbash:

Bummer! How were the oysters? I thought you weren't suppose to eat oysters during the months with "R's" in them? I'm showing my age. LOL

Go for a good used Honda Accord. That's what I would do if I could.

Let me know what you decide.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines