I Don't Like My Juice

Prouddad

Very unhappy today, just received my juice from gourmet vapor "Don't Like Them" ! After buying 9 bottles of different kinds and spending $60. I don't know if I can still keep my excitement going. It's been five week's and trying hard to find that liquid that I like and can't find it. I am missing that tobacco flavor, I am missing that warm smoke going down my troath. I am $325 in the hole. I don't like all these sweet flavors, but gave some of them a try. These are the flavors I bought

CARAMEL APPLE, BUTTERSCOTCH, COFFEE CREAM, CINNAMON CLOVE, WINTERGREEN, NUTTY SWEET COFFEE, CHOC AMARETTO AND MALDEN COFFEE. The mix I got was 20%PG/80%VG and 12MG nicotine, witch was recommended. The coffee taste like burnt coffee, the wintergreen and cinnamon taste like Flowers. Why does everything have to taste sweet ! Thank God Gourmet vapor had that 60% off sale. I was so excited waiting for the juices and now I am disappointed "That S---s"! Smoked two analogs today but trying to stay away from more. The next thing I am waiting for is my REO GRAND any day now. I hope that takes care of the warm vapor I am trying to achieve. So now I just wait for more funds to go looking for more juice. I need to find it quick, realy don't want to go back ! Thanks fellow members for reading my post, I would love any advice. :wallbash::help:

Sorry to hear about ur experience... I had the same problem for the most part at first until i tried these 2 flavors... VT Dulcis and Alien Visions "Bobas Bounty" sound right up ur alley...

I know you don't wanna spend more money, but I'm pretty sure everyone here would recommend these too

Sorry to hear about ur experience... I had the same problem for the most part at first until i tried these 2 flavors... VT Dulcis and Alien Visions "Bobas Bounty" sound right up ur alley...

I know you don't wanna spend more money, but I'm pretty sure everyone here would recommend these too

KaYoTiiC what vendor can I buy it at ?

You can buy Dulcis from the Vapor Talk Store

http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/Vapor-Talk-Dulcis-E-Liquid.html

and Bobas Bounty from Alien Visions

http://www.avejuice.com/BobasBounty?category_id=5

I would just go ahead and give these 2 a shot... They do have a bit of sweetness to it, but it's just perfect. I stopped doing all the ordering from other sites and stick with these 2 as my main vapes

You can buy Dulcis from the Vapor Talk Store

http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/Vapor-Talk-Dulcis-E-Liquid.html

and Bobas Bounty from Alien Visions

http://www.avejuice.com/BobasBounty?category_id=5

I would just go ahead and give these 2 a shot... They do have a bit of sweetness to it, but it's just perfect. I stopped doing all the ordering from other sites and stick with these 2 as my main vapes

THANK YOU I WILL

Sorry to hear your having such a rough time. Try buying sample packs from different vendors to keep the initial price down. It took me awhile to find some juice I really liked. Read a lot of reviews and buy the smallest quantity possible when ordering. If you're looking for a good tobacco my personal favorite is Bobas Bounty from Alien Visions. It is a little sweet but has a really smokey quality to it. And when I say a little sweet I mean very little. Hell I'll buy it off ya if ya don't like it. Don't quit before the miracle happens. You're taste buds are still healing so juice you may hate now you may end up loving later.

+1 on KaYoTiic's recommendations. Those two flavors are my daily vapes. If avejuice has any Gorilla Juice in stock, give that one a try also. If you're looking for a fruity flavor try Vapor Talk's Sweet Dawn. :thumbsup:

PS.... Prouddad I merged this topic with the other one you created with the same content. :)

Edited by jeffb

+1 on KaYoTiic's recommendations. Those two flavors are my daily vapes. If avejuice has any Gorilla Juice in stock, give that one a try also. If you're looking for a fruity flavor try Vapor Talk's Sweet Dawn. :thumbsup:

PS.... Prouddad I merged this topic with the other one you created with the same content. :)

Thank you kind sir :thumbsup:

I'm going nuts right now without my Bobas... My big bottle should be in tomorrow :D

and yes Sweet Dawn is the best fruity type of flavor i have tried so far.... If i were on a beach i couldn't imagine vaping anything else.

Hi there Prouddad don't give up on eJuice so fast. Some juices need time to steep to really come alive. Some are great right off the USPS truck others take a few weeks to mature.

I am not much for Tobacco flavors myself, but I had to try them. I have a 15ML bottle 18mg of BWB Casablanca Blend if you want to trade your Caramel Apple...

Now I know why I couldn't post my response on the other topic. So I'll post it here now.

Try to hang in there, Prouddad. It can be rough in the beginning to find what it is that makes the perfect vape for you. It can cost a lot of money up front. But then smoking costs a lot of money, too.

I didn't have the problem of hating all the different flavors I tried, but only because I could not taste any of them. There was just no flavor there for me at all. That didn't bother me too much. I still enjoyed vaping and it just felt so much better than smoking. And then I felt so much better myself. I, too, went through a lot of different liquids. I wanted to be able to taste some of the wonderful flavors everyone was commenting on. It just didn't happen for me. I still can't most liquids from most vendors. I can taste the ones I tried from Tasty Vapor and I can taste the ones I tried from Create Vapor, but that's about it. I've even tried making my own and I can't taste the flavorings from some of the companies that sell them. I have no idea why it's this way for me...my nose seems to work just fine...I can taste food...I just can't taste much flavor in vapor. But I didn't give up. I knew I wanted to do this. I knew I wanted it to work for me. I was just so in love with vaping that I couldn't give up. And 15 months later, I'm still here...still smoke free...still vaping...still occasionally try a new liquid in the hopes of being able to taste it. The journey has been fun. I've met a lot of new, interesting, funny, really good people. I'm healthier. I'm happier. And I look at it all as an adventure. If you just hang in there, it might end up being the same for you. And you will probably find the perfect liquid for you, too. Just look at it like a hobby. One that you will have to spend a little bit of money on in order to perfect it, but one that will eventually not cost much at all because you'll know exactly what you want and you'll know exactly what works for you.

Keep hanging around here, too. Lots of people will be willing to encourage you and give you a helping hand.

I will agree 100% on the Boba's Bounty! I'm loving the non-tobacco juices more but I will continue to order Boba's for those nights at the bar where smoke is thick and dangerously tempting. It's a great tobacco flavor with nice smokiness and something else; it's what a perfect, chocolatey-rich cigarette wants to taste like.

Hang in there and don't beat yourself up over a few slipped cigs! I finished a pack and went through 7 more cigs in a new one after I got my eGo, but now that 2nd pack is sitting up on a nook in my dresser mirror and hasn't been touched. It's kinda like a trophy up there :D

Hey some more recommendations for non-sweet tobacco type flavors-

Red Oak Domestic Blend from Johnson Creek - Johnson Creek Red Oak

And Frisco from vapor station- Frisco

The Domestic is very subtle, its one of my all time favorites. Frisco has this really smokey nutty flavor.

Neither are sweet.

Finding the right e-liquid for you can be very difficult. As was mentioned, trying out sample packs is a good way to start. It should also be noted that different attys can make liquids taste different too.

Trying to recommend e-liquid to someone is very difficult because what one person may like another may hate.

Vapor Talk Tobacco is what worked for me. I tried a lot of eliquid and for the most part, used VT Tobacco almost exclusively for the first few months I vaped. Nothing else tasted right to me. Later on I was able to start vaping some sweet stuff (like Sweet Dawn), but still not much on a lot of variety. I have a few flavors and that's pretty much all I use. As for coffee, just about every one I've tried had that burned coffee taste to me. I've heard that awesomevapor's french roast is good, but have never tried it.

Very unhappy today, just received my juice from gourmet vapor "Don't Like Them" !

Pouddad, I am with you. I just got my Gourmet Vapor juices today, 4 of them, and did a quick drip test and didn't really like any of them. I got triple flavor thinking perhaps that would help me to finally TASTE what the name states. I got Cherry, Root Beer, and Watermelon Jolly Rancher and Camel Light. The Cherry is awful. It tastes just like it smells, that being Sucrets. I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth! I haven't given the others a fair shake, but I wasn't impressed with a quick drip test.

The only flavor I have that I really LIKE at this point, is Atomic Cinnacide by Tasty Vapor. It tastes exactly like a fireball just as you put it in your mouth and it starts to make your mouth water. I carry it with me everywhere at this point, because ... of the 10 bottles of juice I've tried, its the only one that has enough flavor for me.

Still looking...

Brad

Pouddad, I am with you. I just got my Gourmet Vapor juices today, 4 of them, and did a quick drip test and didn't really like any of them. I got triple flavor thinking perhaps that would help me to finally TASTE what the name states. I got Cherry, Root Beer, and Watermelon Jolly Rancher and Camel Light. The Cherry is awful. It tastes just like it smells, that being Sucrets. I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth! I haven't given the others a fair shake, but I wasn't impressed with a quick drip test.

The only flavor I have that I really LIKE at this point, is Atomic Cinnacide by Tasty Vapor. It tastes exactly like a fireball just as you put it in your mouth and it starts to make your mouth water. I carry it with me everywhere at this point, because ... of the 10 bottles of juice I've tried, its the only one that has enough flavor for me.

Still looking...

Brad

My story exactly, Brad. Hopefully you'll be able to taste better later. Have you tried any of the other Tasty Vapor flavors?

My story exactly, Brad. Hopefully you'll be able to taste better later. Have you tried any of the other Tasty Vapor flavors?

Brad I am sorry but you have me laughing my *** off ! I feel your pain. I have been vaping the watermelon to mellow for me but have to vape something. I have to be honest today the juice taste a little better.

No. I've tried a handful of VT flavors and the Gourmet Vapor flavors I mentioned.

I've tried several of Tasty Vapors flavors and I could taste them all. I didn't like most of them as much as I liked the Atomic Fireball, but I could taste them. I've tried a few flavors from Create Vapor and I could taste them, too.

I've tried several of Tasty Vapors flavors and I could taste them all.

Don't get me wrong, I can taste the VT flavors, they're spot on to their names, just very weak to me, personally. Its like a mouth full of steam with a hint of flavor, as opposed to the Cinnocide, where my mouth actually waters with taste. Not sure how to explain it.

My brother loves the VT flavors. He used up my Butterscotch and Choco Java.

So its just a personal preference I guess, and probably a false expectation on my part. If I vape a coffee flavor, I expect my mouth to fill with a coffee flavor. Perhaps that is unrealistic.

Very unhappy today, just received my juice from gourmet vapor "Don't Like Them" ! After buying 9 bottles of different kinds and spending $60. I don't know if I can still keep my excitement going. It's been five week's and trying hard to find that liquid that I like and can't find it. I am missing that tobacco flavor, I am missing that warm smoke going down my troath. I am $325 in the hole. I don't like all these sweet flavors, but gave some of them a try. These are the flavors I bought

CARAMEL APPLE, BUTTERSCOTCH, COFFEE CREAM, CINNAMON CLOVE, WINTERGREEN, NUTTY SWEET COFFEE, CHOC AMARETTO AND MALDEN COFFEE. The mix I got was 20%PG/80%VG and 12MG nicotine, witch was recommended. The coffee taste like burnt coffee, the wintergreen and cinnamon taste like Flowers. Why does everything have to taste sweet ! Thank God Gourmet vapor had that 60% off sale. I was so excited waiting for the juices and now I am disappointed "That S---s"! Smoked two analogs today but trying to stay away from more. The next thing I am waiting for is my REO GRAND any day now. I hope that takes care of the warm vapor I am trying to achieve. So now I just wait for more funds to go looking for more juice. I need to find it quick, realy don't want to go back ! Thanks fellow members for reading my post, I would love any advice. :wallbash::help:

A few things worth considering here:

(1) Even at 5 weeks, your sense of taste and smell are still recovering from the effects of smoking analogs. As these senses continue to return to normal, you may discover that flavors you don't like now will actually become quite enjoyable somewhere down the road. Put them aside, and come back to them every once in a while to see if the flavors have 'grown' on you a bit.

(2) Some folks say it's an urban myth, others swear it's the Gospel, but some ejuices, particularly fresh ones, need sufficient time to 'ripen' for the flavors to fully develop/blend properly. The solution here is the same as in (1), put them aside, and try again later.

(3) At some future date, you may decide to explore the fascinations of DIY ejuice. And adding extra flavorings into an existing juice is an easy way to get your feet wet with DIY. Again, put those juices away for now, and then use them as bases for DIY experimentation at a later date.

I dont like posting negatives about juice because taste is so subjective. However, I will say that I ordered from Gourmet Vapor and none of them worked for me AT ALL, I do believe it was a quality issue more than taste but even that can be a personal bias. When I sold something to someone (cant recall) I stuck 45ml of this juice in the bag as a freebie. It didnt work for me either and I found many that worked until I came across my all day vape. Keep sampling and you will find it too. Don't be surprised if in a few months, when your tastes adjust to not smoking youll be looking for something else. Personally speaking it too me 5 months to find the right rotations for me. This is not uncommon as you can see from the other posts but you should be able to find something you like.

I do really like Dulcis and it is very popular, probably the juice I have seen the least amount of poor reviews from.

I bought 3 juices when I got my 1st ecig took a couple days before I got used to the difference enough to not really hate any of them, then 1 was okish but was to light, 1 was pretty much flavorless and 1 was just kinda meh. I did some research and went down to hobbylobby bought 3 bottles of lorann's candy flavoring and fixed them. They didn't end up being the flavors I ordered but at least they tasted better!

If you do some looking around of the ecig forums (I've been fequenting 2 or 3)there is a lot of good information. I've read probably several different mixing guides and there are videos on youtube too. I downloaded a color coded lorann's list somewhere (I don't remember where) that told what was in all of their flavorings, which ones were ok to use, and why. I'm by no means an expert but thats how saved my 15 bucks anyway and if theres a craft store near you lorann's seems to be pretty easy to find. just make sure you know which ones are ok and which ones aren't!