Parked's Sweet Peach

rno420

That's common with most of the juice, people expect it to taste exactly like a peach, but it doesn't. It's kinda of like getting strawberry milk, it doesn't taste like strawberry at all.

Another issue is the flavoring that we are used to in the states is quite different over in China. For example a peach flavored yogurt tastes one way here and COMPLETELY different over in China. Most people who travel can attest to this. So they use flavors that are popular over in China.

It's just like when I go to Mexico, the Coke down there (Cola people) tastes a lot different than here in the states, I love it.

I haven't tried the new batch but Johnson Creek has some great tasting Peach flavor. (I think I remember reading in a thread that you already had JC juice though)

That's common with most of the juice, people expect it to taste exactly like a peach, but it doesn't. It's kinda of like getting strawberry milk, it doesn't taste like strawberry at all.

Another issue is the flavoring that we are used to in the states is quite different over in China. For example a peach flavored yogurt tastes one way here and COMPLETELY different over in China. Most people who travel can attest to this. So they use flavors that are popular over in China.

It's just like when I go to Mexico, the Coke down there (Cola people) tastes a lot different than here in the states, I love it.

I haven't tried the new batch but Johnson Creek has some great tasting Peach flavor. (I think I remember reading in a thread that you already had JC juice though)

yea JC's peach is amazing to say the least i just ordered the peach from dietsmokes while i was ordering Whistle Tip carts to try it out. I think im going to stick to JC juices from now on if all the china juice taste odd like the peach ( unless its really cheap and in bulk ) know where i can order 100ml+ bottles of juice ? want to stock up a little

Side note I agree with the mexican coke tasting better but the only difference between it and coke you get in the states is the mexican stuff is sweetend with pure sugar cane while they use high fuctose(sp) corn syurp in the states

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines