Replacement Issue

Hello all, I have a concern here...I received my Dura-C Monday, got home all excited charged everything up went to take my first drag...pressed the button and "poof" the rubber button cover magically disappearded into the battery casing. How that one happen I'll never know...it wasn't like I stomped on it or anything.

Now to the problem...I spent extra with Jantyusa to get the warranty....and I have written to them 2 times over four days trying not to be a nudge. I have a concern that I wont be able to get a replacment, is Ethan on a vacation, sabbatical, snowed under busy?

Thanks for any help....

I know Janty has been backed up with emails etc and a few people have complained about the long delays. What I can say is that they usually will replace it. It will just take a little time. The problem is the ecig is so new that suppliers are getting swamped with orders and they just can't keep up.

I would wait a couple more days, if you hear nothing then post back and try to send another email. That's the only thing I can think of. Unfortunately there are no Janty owners who frequent this board.