Now That I Have More Stuff...

ejny

So first off...I got my eGo in the mail today. Wow! You guys are right...it's just awesome! The 510 is good, but this upgrade is just better. No wonder everyone suggests it. The deal I got was great and the shipping was fast.

Next are the VT juices. I ordered Tobacco and Dulcis. They are really good! Thanks Chris for offering such good flavors. I will be ordering more from you! They arrived all the way from Cali in three days...great service! They both have sort of a nutty flavor (maybe hazelnut?) that I just love. And now with the eGo I seem to get even more vapor...and that's just with an atty and cart.

I also received a pack of cartos. I think I will have to try the carto more. I can't decide if I like it or not. I think I like an atty and cart better for some reason.

Next will be my attempt at dripping. We'll see how I like it! I guess I'll have to place an order for a drip tip now. All this ordering of fun stuff and it's STILL cheaper than smoking in NY!

Oh and by the way...only one analog today! Yeah for me :thumbsup:

Glad you're enjoying your new eGo. See...we wouldn't steer you wrong. That's why we all like it so much.

And the VT juices are really great. You still have to try the Midnight and if you like a good strong menthol try the Mentha. Two of my favorites.

Well have fun and keep us informed....we love to hear success stories.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

Glad you're enjoying it. :thumbsup: For me, cartos are for when I can't drip (like when I'm driving, or fishing). They get the through, but not something I can use all the time.

VT Tobacco is the best!!!

Glad you're enjoying your new eGo. See...we wouldn't steer you wrong. That's why we all like it so much.

And the VT juices are really great. You still have to try the Midnight and if you like a good strong menthol try the Mentha. Two of my favorites.

Well have fun and keep us informed....we love to hear success stories.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

I will make sure and try the Midnight. And I love strong menthol so I will try that too. Thanks!

:jump: Great news!! Glad you're liking your new eGo and flavors. There are so many ways to hook up your eGo, you'll be experiementing every payday. No rush, just relax and enjoy the vape you're enjoying in the meantime. Well, until you're stalking the mailman it's easy to relax lol.