Atomizers & Juice For Ego From Megacig.com

kev

Hey all. Just got my eGo kit from megacig.com and am loving it! I'm actually quite surprised by how much this emulates actual cigarettes! But I've been digging around and there is SO MUCH info about this that I was hoping for some direct answers.

1- What is the most I should pay for replacement atomizers for the eGo megacig and where do you recommend buying them? (I see that the vaportalk store appears to be out of stock for the regular 510.) Also, can I just buy any 510 atomizer?

2- I'm looking for a good reliable and hopefully not to expensive online store where I can buy juice samples in small qtys (3-6 ml?) and pick and choose the flavors?

thanks all! I look forward to discussing this further!

You should never pay more than about $10 for an atomizer. Joye Tech atomizers (that are genuine) tend to cost about $9. The cheaper version can go for about 6. But you get what you pay for. The VT store has them in stock, just not the three pack ;)

As for samples Arno over at awesomevapor.com sells a nice sample pack. (He's a good guy, tell me we said hi!)

hey Chris, thanks for the answer! before I made my purchase I found your video about dripping on youtube and it brought me here. thanks for all the info, there is so much to wade through!

i will check out the store here and get my attomizers there. i'll take a look over at awesomevapor too

You should never pay more than about $10 for an atomizer. Joye Tech atomizers (that are genuine) tend to cost about $9. The cheaper version can go for about 6. But you get what you pay for. The VT store has them in stock, just not the three pack ;)

As for samples Arno over at awesomevapor.com sells a nice sample pack. (He's a good guy, tell me we said hi!)

The store here has the hardware and juice. (sorry Chris) But for an alternative you can look at http://www.liberty-flights.com for the hardware.

For Juice I can recommend http://www.backwoodsbrew.net. BWB seems to be closed now for a Family Emergency. As a backup for Juice (sorry again Chris) But I can recommend http://www.vaperite.com Organic Juice.

Its always good to have a small group of vendors, just in case one is out of what you need.

Also bluemistvaping.com has a sampler, think its $10 for 5 3ml bottles.

Tahts what I'm currently doing, buying a bunch of small samplers while I figure out what I like before I start dropping more money on bigger bottles, want to make sure I like them!

PS: Around what part of VA are ya? As you can see, I'm in VA Beach

thanks for the heads up on blue mist, that's a decent price and basically what i was looking for.

i am pretty sure chris doesn't mind us discussing other vendors, in fact i think it is encouraged. i am ordering atomizers from the vt store. but i am currently just shopping around for flavors. i ordered some samples from juicy vapor. im definitely gonna get a pack from bluemist since it's so inexpensive.