Ego Question...

ejny

So I ordered the eGo in stainless steel. I was looking around for atomizers that were stainless steel color and then realized that it doesn't really matter what color the atomizer is because it's covered by the cone fitting. Is this a correct assumption? Is the atomizer completely covered by the cone fitting?

Thanks for any info...

I have several different colors that way I can run sweet juices in copper and tobacco flavors in silver and removed the wicks in the black. Just a simple color coding system I use.

I have several different colors that way I can run sweet juices in copper and tobacco flavors in silver and removed the wicks in the black. Just a simple color coding system I use.

That's what I thought. I guess the colors are mostly for the 510...so everything matches. Good, now I can buy in bulk without thinking about the asthetic of color!

Thanks all.

This is true, but, I actually dont use the cone anymore, I like the way the eGo draws a lot better without it. Give it a try! If you do want a stainless steel atomizer, you can get them from Vapor Kings , thats where I got mine from at least =)

the cone fits over the SS ones a lot better. Scott Bonner (Igetcha*) has a tutorial video for removing the outside black so you can achieve your SS fit. He calls it bling. He's at youtube.. Igetcha69 I think is his handle. Look for his "bling" tutorial.

I kind of like the cone too. I finally got my feet wet and tried some LR cartomizers. Nice, but for some silly reason the cone doesn't fit real well over the carto. Hmmmm.....

I've been thinking about trying the LR cartomizers, but if the cone won't fit...well...hmmm

I've been thinking about trying the LR cartomizers, but if the cone won't fit...well...hmmm

This is the first pack I have bought and the colored wrapper seems a bit thicker than the regular black cartomizer. Side by side they don't appear to be bigger, I think it might be the special wrapper. I specifically got pink so I wouldn't mix them up. Oh and pink is cool. :)