You Won't Believe You're Eyes

dave12

It would just be too awesome to stroll around vaping that thing in broad daylight tho.. "uh sir, i'm gonna have to ask you to stop sticking lit fireworks in your mouth. you're scaring off customers." "wuh? no this is an ecig. the fda banned my old one so i made this safer one." "oh, those have antifreeze in them ya know." laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

It would just be too awesome to stroll around vaping that thing in broad daylight tho..

Security Gaurd: "uh sir, i'm gonna have to ask you to stop sticking lit fireworks in your mouth. you're scaring off customers."

Me: "wuh? no this is an ecig. the fda banned my old one so i made this safer one."

Security Gaurd: "oh, those have antifreeze in them ya know."

:lol::lol::lol: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Oh, my gosh.....few.......I was in the middle of takin a drink when I read this and ended up spitting it all over the floor when I read this. I almost ended up spitting it on my computer too, good thing I didn't or this would have gone from hilarious to irritating a pissed me the hell off, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines