Anyone Else?

ronpage25

So I want to start this off by saying I am addicted to the nic juice I make. I make my own Halo torque juice by using certain suppliers! I have been vaping for a while now but I was just curious if anyone else just can not stop using one flavor. I have some RY4 and it is killing me to use it. Only reason I do is because I dont have my mixing juices yet. Sadly I ordered a little late during the holiday season and probably wont get it until next week. HOPEFULLY this week though. I am also expecting my Maxi Roughstack from madvapes. I havent read too much on the Maxi yet but I am gonna use it because though I love my eGo and I would absolutely love to get an Omega I sadly cant afford that right now. :( Just got my new house here in Korea and the funds are a little dry so hence the maxi roughstack. It was the cheapest way into big battery mods for me. Also into 6v vaping, but my dumb*** bought two 3.7 16340 batteries so I have to get new batteries or some high resistance cartos. Oh well though a 3000 mah ecig will be stellar. Anyways Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year as well. Hopefully off to Seoul again for this new years with my roughstack in hand! :)

I do have a few flavors that I don't like much--I tend to use those for mixing as background flavor. I have a tendency to rotate through flavors frequently. Then again, I have been vaping long enough to have built up a nice mixing supply and liquids.

unfortunately I have no idea what you can get in korea (market or craft supply store).....

I usually have two flavors going at a time.It seems if I stick to one flavor the taste starts to diminish to the point I can't taste it.Switching off seems to keep that from happening.I have throw away a few particurly nasty bottles of liquid and gifted others that just didn't appeal to me,and I have on occasion toughed out a few .

Edited by mcquinn