"the Giant"

bzeisman

That is so pointless 4 D cells = 4.6v barely over what you would get with a traditional battery granted it would last forever but also be extremly heavy (ever held a 4 cell mag light that weights not comming from the aluminum housing...) he could get so much better performance out of a few rechargable cr123's at a 1/10 of the size and almost twice the voltage, Ive said it before and Ill say it again as soon as I invent a device cappable of slapping D-bags in the face over the interweb Ill be the worlds first multi trillionaire.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Funny stuff.

The thing is it doesn't create that much more vapor either. Would anyone really use that in public? And if not why not just use a damn passthrough?

Yeah, more than likley just someone who doesn't know **** about electronics, oh if this little battery gives me good vapor 4 of these huge D cells will be way better when in actuality hes getting just over the stock voltage of a plain old ecigg that doesn't look like a giant dildo.

aside from name, is there a difference between the screwdriver and prodigy?

Z

They look a little different, the screwdriver is made by trog in the UK and I belive they all use 901 attys, the prodigy is made by puresmoker in the US and is availble in 801, 901, and 510 versions the prodigy is a little more expensive and I belive runs at a higher voltage (but don't quote me on that I'm not postive, it does run higher than a regular ecigg just can't remember if the screwdriver does or not)

• 1 month later...

They look a little different, the screwdriver is made by trog in the UK and I belive they all use 901 attys, the prodigy is made by puresmoker in the US and is availble in 801, 901, and 510 versions the prodigy is a little more expensive and I belive runs at a higher voltage (but don't quote me on that I'm not positive, it does run higher than a regular ecigg just can't remember if the screwdriver does or not)

The Screwdriver is available in 901 and 801 versions. You can get adapters for the 901 version to allow the SD to be used with 510 and 801 attys too from e-cigcity.co.uk (trog doesn't like adapters). The Screwdriver is nominally a 3.7v device, but in reality it is a 4.1v or so device. My review of the SD is here:

http://www.e-smokers-forum.com/screwdriver-reviews/102-4-months-sd-various-atomisers.html