Modable Parts In The Oddest Places

miatafrank

While looking around Home Depot I came accross this little gizmo http://tinyurl.com/2emzqfq . You could easily replace the usb connector with an atty connector, or use it as is to run a passthrough on the go. Now it's no competition for the tek mod, as this is only 4 volts as opposed to 5, but still very interesting since the batteries are meant to deliver enough energy to power tools. Instead of the batteries being rated in mah they are rated at 6wh (watt hours). Personally I vape at 5v or higher, but those who are happy vaping at 3.7v might find this interesting.

Edited by miatafrank

That's pretty neat. It would be good to have around if the power goes out during a storm or something.

You may be sitting in the dark but at least your pv's could be charged for vaping while you wait for the lights to come back on.thumbsup.gif

Edited by snubber

Interesting, but I'm confused by the size. What does depth mean (circumference maybe)?

It seems... huge.

Assembled Depth (in.) : 4.08 in

Assembled Height (in.) : 9 in

Assembled Width (in.) : 2.2 in

Those measurements don't seem right at all. (Assembled Height (in.) : 9 in) - This measurement is completely bogus, there is nothing about this thing that is 9 in. (Assembled Depth (in.) : 4.08 in) - This is probably the length, and (Assembled Width (in.) : 2.2 in) doesn't make much sense either because it was about the same size around as a "D" battery with one flat side so that it doesn't roll around. It has a round cap on the end that threads on to the battery compartment. The cap is about as big around as the buzz, but has rounded edges so it will not stand on it's end.

Hope that description puts it in better perspective.