Have A Cold...or Bronchitis?

Michelle

I'm dealing with it this week and I've been analog free for about 48 hours. Couldn't inhale without throwing myself into fits of coughing that almost literally put me on the floor. WTH, I though, am I doing?? So, last evening I pulled out my eGo and tentatively took a draw (waiting for the coughing fit). Nothing. Took another. Ahhh, I actually think I'm breathing BETTER today since vaping. I know they use PG in breathing treatments, so it must be mini breathing treatments. :)

Anyway, I would really like to put down the analogs this time. Really.

I'm sure you can do it.

It took me a long time to finally quit the analogs and strictly vape so I know how it is.

Just hang in there....hope you're feeling better soon.doctor.gif

Thanks, Aimee and snubb. Funny thing is, I feel okay...just tired of coughing. You know, when your ribs and abs hurt.

On that note, what's everyone think of VT Clever Clove? That's what I'm vaping right now, but given my remaining congestion, it's kind of hard to taste.

I really like VT Clever Clove. Usually, it does taste great, but with my cold going away and yours still around, it does not taste quite up to snuff, I imagine. It is really good, I promise. :)

my throat is killing me right now.

it happend after i left the window open the other day while sleeping.

my room gets the hottest, those that see me on cam will notice that i constantly open and shut my window in the winter.

been cig free for a good while now. but god, i really want my throat to heal up. feels like i gargled with rocks

I got a chest cold/flu (crud) or whatever back in Sept...I just could not shake it off..smoking analogs everyday and coughing till I saw stars...as soon as I started vaping, my chest cleared up, and no more coughing!!!...you can do this Michelle....just concentrate on vaping only...Two weeks and my lungs feel awsome!.....thats another thing about this site, the support you get is great!!! Anytime I thing about analogs (not often anymore), I just come here and read.

Hey Michelle...long time no see. LOL

We're all here to cheer you on and give you all the help you need. Although quitting the analogs was so very easy for me - this time - I struggled for years trying several different ways to quit and I know how very hard it could be. Just take it one step at a time. Praise yourself for every vape you take in place of every analog you would have had otherwise. Think about the clean, fresh, wonderful taste you're getting instead of the dirty, awful taste you'd be getting with an analog. Think about the chemicals you're avoiding by vaping instead of smoking. Think about the things that will come with being analog free - no more smoke smell on you or your clothes, no more smoke smell anywhere you are (house, car, etc.), no more dirty ashtrays, no more ashes, no more burn holes, etc. Remember that we are here if you need our help. Don't be hard on yourself if you have an analog. Just think about it and have a vape the next time.

Good luck!

Hi and welcome back. Maybe this time is the charm for you. I know that I've been cold-free (knock on wood) since switching over and so has hubby. I like the menthols and mints when I feel a bit stuffed up, they open me right up. I'm not a fan of clove but I hear the VT Clever Clove hits the spot for clove lovers. You will make it just keep in touch and enjoy the good tastes instead of the smoke taste. Good luck I hope you are feeling better soon.