New Electronic Smoker Here

dopeyshorty

Hey everyone, i live in california, i've been using a neverlightagain electric cigarette, and its not working for me at all. I've literally broken it like 5 times maybe, and the E-Liquid is running out so quickly its unbelieveable. I need help to decide which electronic cigarette is worth my money and time investing in.

I don't care much about the size but i do desire one that would look like a pen. I've been smoking for up to 5 years and am trying to go healthy. I love the way smoke works and everything. Please help me decide which electronic cigarette is worth the money :).

Hey everyone, i live in california, i've been using a neverlightagain electric cigarette, and its not working for me at all. I've literally broken it like 5 times maybe, and the E-Liquid is running out so quickly its unbelieveable. I need help to decide which electronic cigarette is worth my money and time investing in.

I don't care much about the size but i do desire one that would look like a pen. I've been smoking for up to 5 years and am trying to go healthy. I love the way smoke works and everything. Please help me decide which electronic cigarette is worth the money :).

I use a 510 and I love it. I'm waiting for the Notcig Infinity to come out, so I can order my first battery mod, yay!

Welcome.The Ego is the first choice around here ,but it is not penn like,for that you want a Joye 510 cartomiser kit or a KR808D ,check out the suppliers in the supplier section of this forum ,don't pay more than $50.00 for a starter kit unless it is an Ego.

yeah i was looking to order something less than 60 bucks :).

thanks though, also does the Ego last long? I'm pretty new to everything, these cartridges are burning cash.

Hi, DS! I'm new to it all too - a week yesterday - with an eGo. Battery life is great, and I'm hitting the little darlin' a LOT. I just always make sure I have "the other one" either on the charger or ready to go. And I prefer cartomizers to dripping, although there are a lot of die-hard drippers here. I drip when I'm sitting at my desk because I'm right here and it doesn't really matter, but I much prefer cartos. :thumbsup:

Welcome !!! Glad you have joined us.

The Ego looks like a fat pen--people that don't know what it is, just think I am chewing on a pen--easy enough to palm. significantly better battery life than the 510--other than the battery life being pretty short the 510 works great.

just make sure you order extra liquid for dripping/carts or cartomizers. a couple extra atomizers/cartomizers are always good to have on hand.

You will find using a good e-cig is a world of difference !!!

Welcome to Vapor Talk. You will find that the model of choice for most of us around here is the eGo. Great battery life, easy to use, uses the 510 atty's and cartomizers, good for dripping.

Just a good all around unit. There are other devices out there and many of them are good, but for the money the eGo is really hard to beat.

Don't forget to get extra juice and either atty's or cartomizers so you'll have back-ups just in case. Hate to plug another site but Puresmoker has eGo kits on sale right now for $50.00.

And if you don't mind waiting a week or so for delivery Liberty Flights has them for $39.95 after their 20% off.

Good luck and happy vaping.