More Travel Questions

Brian

Forgot to research ecigs and travel and I have an 11am flight tomorrow. Bleh - I hate traveling. Anyhow, I went back and read all the travel threads and doesn't look like I'll have any problems. However, has anyone taken a mod on a plane? I'm wondering if I should just take the eGo and leave my Joker home??? I saw Burn said he takes the VP/PT, so I'm thinking of throwing that in my computer bag.

I guess what I should have done was get some LR attys and just take the eGo, but I've procrastinated and time is out. LOL!

Edited by Brian

I had no issues with leaving New Orleans airport to Orlando but did get questioned with my stuff on the way back but they just wanted to know what it was.I packed it with my electronics in my carry on and the rest in checked.I even vaped at the terminal at a bar and grill while waiting to come home until it got crowded with game watchers.I heard some comments so I put it away until I could get into a less crowded area.

On my trip I saw my first person vaping in public at universal studios Orlando and I have been doing this for over a year..Where are you guys LOL....

Made it through security with no trouble. They did look at my bag for a pretty long time, but no questions asked. :)

Was pretty much the same for me they ran it through twice and looked at the sceen for a good minute then said is that electronic ciggarette stuff and I told him exectly what was in my bag and he said okay and handed it to me and said thankyou have a good trip!!!