Buying Way Too Much Juice.

CASEACE79

I am fairly new to vaping so of course I'm excited to try out all the great flavors you guys/gals recommend. All in due time I guess. One problem. I'm buying them all. I probably have enough to last me 2 months and I placed an order yesterday. Did anyone else go on a buying frenzy when they first started? I guess it's my addictive nature. Thank god I quit smoking or I wouldn't be able to support my vapeing habit. Lol

That seems about par for the course. I did that at first also, and then found a couple a really like, and stuck with that. On occasion I will order up some new juice on recommendation.

Those other juices won't go to waste though, as I never know what I'll be in the mood for. It's also nice to have a spread around for friends that want to try. Most people that I let try my favorite juice don't care for it at all, and I don't want that to be a deterrent, so I usually let them try a 'sure thing' juice like a fruit flavor or a caramel.

I did that too and sadly still have most of it. LOL! I have away a lot on the forum, but still have quite a bit. I think my buds are still mess up, or I just have strange taste. There are only a few flavors that I really like and use regularly.

Buying frenzy? Oh yeah. Several different PV units, batteries, attys, drip tips, filler, etc., etc. And yeah, lots of juice. I bought enough in December alone to last for more than 6 months. I probably always have at least that much on hand. A person has to have plenty of backups, ya know? And that does include juice.

i have enough nic for 400 days of vaping at 18mg (my current vape is way above that but i don't need that high of a nic anymore)

have about a month left of ry4 left

i vape somewhere around 2ml a day.

Edited by Jolly