Cartomizer Questions

DerStadtschutz

Okay, so I'm looking to get a Riva kit so I don't have to fumble with a PCC in the car like I do now with my 510. I'm also planning on getting cartomizers because I hate cartridges, and from what I understand they're more convenient and hold more liquid. I never use carts, I only drip right now, and dripping while driving, while possible, can be difficult, and I don't really want to wreck my car cuz I'm trying to drip. So... I know NOTHING about cartomizers other than the fact that they are a cartridge and atomizer in one little package. What's all this stuff about ohms and whatnot? What's best? I don't want anything low resistance. I only use regular 510 atomizers now, so I want whatever's closest to that. I want whatever's easiest/most convenient(I heard on ECF about condoms and syringes for filling, I just want something I can drip into with a regular dropper bottle, if that's possible) and most reliable/lasts the longest. So... What would you people suggest to a complete carto newbie? Oh yeah, I probably should have mentioned, since I already have a 510, I'm planning on getting a 510 compatible riva kit, so I'd need 510 compatible cartomizers... unless you can give me a reason why 901 cartos are better. My whole plan here is to have all interchangeable parts if possible(I also have a blu cig, which is compatible with the 510).

Regular 510 cartos work okay, but will not give you the hit you're use to with a regular 510 atty. That's why so many people like the LR cartos. I use regular cartos for driving, but I'm vaping at 5 or 6V always, so they work well for higher voltage. I'm hearing good things about the 2.0 ohm cartos at Vapor Kings. I also hear the 1.8ohm from electronicstix work good. You want to get the ones with the soft cap so you can just pop the cap off and drip into it.

Here's a vid on refilling a carto. This is how I do it.

How to refill a 510 carto

First off, sorry for posting this in the wrong forum initially. I forgot there was a section specifically for newbie questions. Secondly, I looked at the vapor talk store, and sorry, but I'm a cheapskate. I'm looking for a riva kit at the lowest cost possible, so I was checking out vapor-ize.com. Other than liberty flights, which, oddly enough, has decided to jack up the price on their riva kits(even though they're STILL out of stock), this is the cheapest I've been able to find them. Is there any reason I should be wary about buying from vapor-ize.com? Also, are these the cartomizers you're talking about? http://vapor-ize.com/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=51&category_id=17

Okay, sorry for double posting, but I can't seem to figure out how to edit a post. Maybe I can't cuz I'm a newbie or something, I dunno... but also, I forgot to mention, I'm trying to find the cartos and kit from the same place to make it easier and to save on shipping. Vapor-ize.com seems to have what I need and it's fairly cheap, so I think I'm gonna go with them, unless there's a reason you guys can tell me about that I shouldn't.

I would go with the Boge cartos (with the silver threads). Popular opinion is that they perform better than the SLB cartos (gold threads). As for the site, never heard of it.

My link (same site you listed).

I don't know if you saw my post in your other thread, but Liberty Flights has the eGo for $39.99 (Black Friday Sale). If you click on the "20% off" button at the top of the page, then look at the eGo, it's $39.99. That's a price you won't beat on the Joye eGo. They also have cartos.

Liberty Flights eGo

Liberty Flights Cartomizers

I would go with the Boge cartos (with the silver threads).  Popular opinion is that they perform better than the SLB cartos (gold threads).  As for the site, never heard of it.  

My link (same site you listed).

I don't know if you saw my post in your other thread, but Liberty Flights has the eGo for $39.99 (Black Friday Sale).  If you click on the "20% off" button at the top of the page, then look at the eGo, it's $39.99.  That's a price you won't beat on the Joye eGo.  They also have cartos.

Liberty Flights eGo

Liberty Flights Cartomizers

He speaks the truth!! Don't waste your time and money on the gold threaded ones... and you will like either the 2.0 or 1.8 ohm cartos. I've been liking the 2.0 cartos alot lately. :thumbsup:

Wordup has Janty eGos on sale for $49.99, whole kit with a bottle of juice, $8 something for 5 pack of 510 cartos, and they also have jumbo cartos and attys. 5% off with code ecig and free shipping. Their shipping is always free so it saves a lot over the course of time.