Arab World Ii: Bahrain May Ban E-Cigarettes

Christopher

"When the user inhales through the device, the air flow is detected by a sensor.

A microprocessor then injects tiny droplets of the liquid into the flowing air and vaporises the nicotine."

wow really?! Tell me more about this microchip controlled cartridge...

Who the heck leads up the research dept?

Read More: http://www.tradearabia.com/news/HEAL_189320.html

This quote from the article really makes me wonder:

"Like normal smoking, this can also lead to cardio-vascular conditions and lead to abortion among women."

The "this" being referred to is an ecig. Now, really, smoking analogs and vaping can lead to abortion among women? Really? Maybe it's a bad translation, maybe it means "miscarriage" because I could understand that. But, actually, in the research I've done on nicotine (oh and by the way, it is difficult to find info on just nic rather than it being combined with smoking analogs), nothing I've read says anything about nicotine leading to abortion.

Ok, going to go play in another thread before this one winds me up too much. Thanks for the info though, Chris. We do need to keep abreast of what's happening elsewhere with our preferred nicotine delivery system.

Who the hell is doing the research at this place? Not only do they have their facts wrong, but they don't even know how the thing really works. I know I'm just ranting to people that already know all this, but it just peeves me when these "so called" authorities can't even get their facts straight. And I think the worst part is they don't seem to want to as long as it pushes their agenda.

• 2 weeks later...