Atomizers

cheshyl

I have an eGo and want to know the best atomizer to use with the eGo. I have a few different ones and the ones that I am using now are the 510lr. Seem to be working okay but some are not lasting long. Would love to know the consenses out there to what I should be using and also if there is a supplier that I can get a good discount for a bulk order. I'm not talking $1000s here just want about 10 in back-up. Thanks y'all.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! :) Your experience with the LR 510 seems to be common. Some will last a few weeks, some only a few days. Since you've been spoiled by the LR atty, going back to a regular 510 probably wouldn't give you the hit you're use to now.

Puresmoker.com has a bulk discount. If you buy 25 attys (or more) you get a 50% discount ($125 for 25 atty, shipped, so it's $5 per atty).

MFS (myfreedomsmokes.com) has them pretty cheap also if you use coupon code "smoke". The atty are $5.37 with the 40% off discount code.

Edited by Brian
Issues with links

Brian's right. I've had LR attys that only lasted a few hours and a couple that only lasted a day or two. But for the most part they last from 2 to 3 weeks for me. I'd love for them to last a month like the regular attys. Several times I've thought I'd just go back to the regular ones, but when I try one, I don't get the hit I'm used to with the LRs, so I go back to LRs. I bought 25 attys from Puresmoker like Brian mentioned, so I don't feel so bad if one or two don't last as long. I figure I would have spent $5. on a pack of smokes anyway, so if I get more than one day out of them, it's all good. And really, I've only had a few very that didn't last at least two weeks.

Brian and nana are both right...they are a mass product and being an electrical part are subject to inconsistencies. I've had LR atty's last for almost a month and a couple that only lasted 10 mins. There's just no way of knowing. And although regular atty's are "OK" they just don't deliver the same punch.

I would also suggest to you, since you have an Ego, to look into the LR cartomizers. The 2.0 ones I'm using now are great. Good vapor and throat hit, plus the added bonus of not having to drip all day or while I'm driving.

They take a little getting use to, but once you do it really works nice. But like the atty's there's no telling just how long they will last. But I've got one now that is on it's second week and still kicking strong.

So look around and do some research and ask more questions....that's what this forum is all about.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

I second the 2.0 Cartos. I got tired of the LR atty's being so inconsistent and moved to 6 volts and HR atty's, which I've had good luck with, but now find myself setting my V3 aside a lot more in favor of my ego pass through and the 2.0 cartomizers. I've had good luck so far with the Boge's, not having one DOA yet and I have yet to have one go south on me in under a week. Actually, I have one yet to outright die on me anyway. I only replace them after I get careless and burn the filler.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! :) Your experience with the LR 510 seems to be common. Some will last a few weeks, some only a few days. Since you've been spoiled by the LR atty, going back to a regular 510 probably wouldn't give you the hit you're use to now.

Puresmoker.com has a bulk discount. If you buy 25 attys (or more) you get a 50% discount ($125 for 25 atty, shipped, so it's $5 per atty).

MFS (myfreedomsmokes.com) has them pretty cheap also if you use coupon code "smoke". The atty are $5.37 with the 40% off discount code.

If you're going to spend $125 on 25 atties that still might not last too long, then I would strongly suggest spending the money once on a nice AV unit. You'll be able to dial in the vaping experience you want, and go back to using regular atties that last longer.

Honestly, I would concider LR atties and cartos as a way to get close to a 5v vaping experience without spending the money right away on a new PV. Once you know you like the hit you're getting from LR atties, and are willing to spend a bucket of cash on a bulk buy, then just spend that money once on a PV that does the job.

I second the 2.0 Cartos. I got tired of the LR atty's being so inconsistent and moved to 6 volts and HR atty's, which I've had good luck with, but now find myself setting my V3 aside a lot more in favor of my ego pass through and the 2.0 cartomizers. I've had good luck so far with the Boge's, not having one DOA yet and I have yet to have one go south on me in under a week. Actually, I have one yet to outright die on me anyway. I only replace them after I get careless and burn the filler.

I 3rd the 2.0 CARTOS!!! :thumbsup:

And, I've had the exact same outcome as you with cartos.... they rock.

I would also suggest to you, since you have an Ego, to look into the LR cartomizers. The 2.0 ones I'm using now are great. Good vapor and throat hit, plus the added bonus of not having to drip all day or while I'm driving.

They take a little getting use to, but once you do it really works nice. But like the atty's there's no telling just how long they will last. But I've got one now that is on it's second week and still kicking strong.

So look around and do some research and ask more questions....that's what this forum is all about.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

Why I couldn't have said it better myself! :thumbsup: