Hmmm never seen those before so I couldn't say either way. Interesting. Parked says they come on the DSE901's but none of mine have those style carts.

For those of you who love the whistle style tip that is found on the DSE901

now you can get that same style EMPTY cartridge for the Joye 510 !

same style tip as on the 901 not the same tips it was just a compariaion pssssh running a website and cant even read things correctly [/sarcasm]  ;)

For those of you who love the whistle style tip that is found on the DSE901

now you can get that same style EMPTY cartridge for the Joye 510 !

same style tip as on the 901 not the same tips it was just a compariaion pssssh running a website and cant even read things correctly [/sarcasm]  ;)

I'm not gonna lie here, I still don't get it. If it didn't come on the DSE, and none of the DSE's (to me) have that style. How can it be the DSE style? My DSE's all have round carts. Just like every other model except the penstyle. :unsure:

I'm not gonna lie here, I still don't get it. If it didn't come on the DSE, and none of the DSE's (to me) have that style. How can it be the DSE style? My DSE's all have round carts. Just like every other model except the penstyle.   :unsure:

Really? interesting my 901 has a whistle tip like the pen just smaller thats what it is just made to fit the 510

Really? interesting my 901 has a whistle tip like the pen just smaller thats what it is just made to fit the 510

The one from Parked? Never actually used it I don't think. But yea my DSE has a round cart just like the RN model.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, whistle tip is a flattened tip like a swisher sweet. Nice on the 901, I stocked some for a while but didnt like them much, because to accomodate the room for all the extra filler material a 510 uses.. it makes the normally thin whistle tip like on the 901 quite a bit fatter. so its basically just flattened on both sides a bit. to me.. who is used to the 901 style tip it just seemed to "fat". and the way i like to use carts with the 510 i line up the flat sides of the iner cart with the bridge.. so when i was using the "whistle tip ones" like that it always made my button end up in a funky spot.. so i went back to the round ones.

Jason