Cleaning With Ever Clear?

i soak mine in water for about a week, changing the water every morning and night.. sometimes mid day. using hot tap water.

then run hot water direct threw them, blow them out threw both ends using lung power.

let them dry behind my xbox while i play games or set them on the side of my computer that expels heat.

i'm sure a week isn't needed, but i have a nice stock pile of cartos so..

from doing all the other tricks out there i have found no difference in the vapor, taste, or life by doing any other methods.

for attys i usually just don't clean them unless they have a very strong taste that will not come out.

I'm with Mark (that's hard to say). Why waste perfectly good booze on an atty when hot water will do the same thing.

My suggestion...put the atty's in very hot water...drink the everclear....sit back and say "the hell with the atty's let's just get drunk".wine.gif

I use Vodka every now and again. It only takes a little bit in a little glass. Within 6 hrs, they're sparkling clean. I don't trust my tap water, so I then rinse with distilled water. So far so good. I've lost paint from the eliquid itself, but not the booze. Try it with a dead atty/carto first tho. Different proofs and whatnot. EverClear is like totally buzzed

I just used Everclear on my last batch of cleaning. I soaked the cartos and my 2 attys for about a hour, then used a modified nasal syringe (snot sucker)to swish the Everclear through and my cartos and attys were cleaner than I ever seen them. Blew them out with lung power and let them dry overnight. A couple still had the bad taste like they were burnt but most came out great and tasted like new. I am still on the fence whether its worth it or not, cost of Everclear here is $10 for a small bottle, but I guess if I get a week more out of a carto it might be worth it on the long run.

I had been boiling my cartos,and not getting the filler near as clean but our water here is really bad and I was tasting the chlorine even after 48 hours of drying. Just my 2 cents worth.

Why waste perfectly good everclear? :dribble: I've found that just using hot water and then blowing the attys out w/my air compressor works well. I know that not everyone has an air compressor but just letting the attys dry completely should be enough.

Drinking isn't a good idea for me. It won't mix well with my meds or just my mind in general. Maybe if someone tied me down and hid my guns. Actually that sounds kind of fun. I'll see what the wife thinks. Now I just got to figure out where I put the handcuffs and stun gun.:police:

I've washed these atties many times with water and they are getting too much minerals in them. CLR obviously isn't an option so maybe Ever Clear would work. I still have every atty I've ever owned. I'm wanting to try Ever Clear and then use my multimeter to sort out the bad.

i soak mine in water for about a week, changing the water every morning and night.. sometimes mid day. using hot tap water.

then run hot water direct threw them, blow them out threw both ends using lung power.

let them dry behind my xbox while i play games or set them on the side of my computer that expels heat.

i'm sure a week isn't needed, but i have a nice stock pile of cartos so..

from doing all the other tricks out there i have found no difference in the vapor, taste, or life by doing any other methods.

for attys i usually just don't clean them unless they have a very strong taste that will not come out.

I saw your drying method already in another thread. I also put my atties next to my computer because of that. It works great.

I just used Everclear on my last batch of cleaning. I soaked the cartos and my 2 attys for about a hour, then used a modified nasal syringe (snot sucker)to swish the Everclear through and my cartos and attys were cleaner than I ever seen them. Blew them out with lung power and let them dry overnight. A couple still had the bad taste like they were burnt but most came out great and tasted like new. I am still on the fence whether its worth it or not, cost of Everclear here is $10 for a small bottle, but I guess if I get a week more out of a carto it might be worth it on the long run.

I had been boiling my cartos,and not getting the filler near as clean but our water here is really bad and I was tasting the chlorine even after 48 hours of drying. Just my 2 cents worth.

The price is around that here too. I was planning on putting it back in the bottle and reusing it. I'm going to relabel it by explaining how it is poison just in case someone tries to drink it then I will hide it well.

I'm with Mark (that's hard to say). Why waste perfectly good booze on an atty when hot water will do the same thing.

My suggestion...put the atty's in very hot water...drink the everclear....sit back and say "the hell with the atty's let's just get drunk".wine.gif

If I don't find the handcuffs you and Mark can hold me down.