Need Some Recipes

LoriHNC

Howdy :) Well I feel very accomplished. I have been vaping 0 mg for 9 days now and it's great. I should have listened to people earlier on when suggesting to cut down nic, that I wouldn't notice a big difference. I didn't notice, and don't seem to miss anything. So, thx FTJoe and the many others that recommended trying it.

So, now I need recipes. :) I picked up a bottle of VG/PG and have these flavorings:

DIY Flavorshack

Black Cherry

Banana Cream

Banana

Donut

Cheesecake

Butter

Marshmallow

Pound Cake

Caramel

Perfumers Apprentice

Dulce De Leche

Toasted Almond

Banana

Cheesecake

Pear

Waffle

Coffee

Bavarian Cream

Pistachio

Sweet Cream

Toasted Marshmallow

Caramel

Jamaican Rum

Pumpkin

Brown Sugar

Strawberry

Peanut Butter

Chocolate

Ethyl Malto liquid

I like sweet flavors (as you can tell by those flavorings) and one of my favorites is Banana's Foster. I don't know how to mix it though. I seem to like desserty types of flavors too. Anyone that has any recipe ideas for me, using my inventory, would be appreciated. :)

Thanks bunches

I have to add more than 30% flavor most of the time. I could never taste any of the pre-made juices and that's why I tried making my own. I haven't tried very many "recipes" yet, but there are a couple of others that will be more than willing to help you out with that - very soon. Right kitsune? LOL I made mine own coffee flavoring, but it's not very strong at all. Once I use up what I made, I'll use a different coffee and give it another try. I've been adding cotton candy flavoring to the coffee and it's not bad at all. I still don't use a "recipe" just mix and taste until I like it.

Good luck and congrats on going 0 nic.

My first suggestion would be to try just mixing some simple flavors first and see how you like them.

Then if you want to go on (and I know you do) get in touch (PM) our resident mixologist Kitsune.

She probably can tell you anything you need to know to make just about anything you want to make. She's got a lot of recipes so I'm sure she probably already has them written down and ready to go.

Good luck and happy mixing !!!!animier.gif

I have to add more than 30% flavor most of the time. I could never taste any of the pre-made juices and that's why I tried making my own. I haven't tried very many "recipes" yet, but there are a couple of others that will be more than willing to help you out with that - very soon. Right kitsune? LOL I made mine own coffee flavoring, but it's not very strong at all. Once I use up what I made, I'll use a different coffee and give it another try. I've been adding cotton candy flavoring to the coffee and it's not bad at all. I still don't use a "recipe" just mix and taste until I like it.

Good luck and congrats on going 0 nic.

I will probably have to add more than 30% too Nana. I can't taste what everyone else does either lol We done wored out ar taste buds.

Cotton candy in coffee sounds interesting. Cotton candy is kinda like ethyl malto to me. Good sweet stuff. Thanks :)

My first suggestion would be to try just mixing some simple flavors first and see how you like them.

Then if you want to go on (and I know you do) get in touch (PM) our resident mixologist Kitsune.

She probably can tell you anything you need to know to make just about anything you want to make. She's got a lot of recipes so I'm sure she probably already has them written down and ready to go.

Good luck and happy mixing !!!!animier.gif

Yea, I don't see me whipping up any exotic desserts right away lol I'll try 1 or 2 flavorings at most initially so I don't waste alot. I know that Kits is the mixologist around these parts. Can't wait to learn from her. :) Thx

I will probably have to add more than 30% too Nana. I can't taste what everyone else does either lol We done wored out ar taste buds.

Cotton candy in coffee sounds interesting. Cotton candy is kinda like ethyl malto to me. Good sweet stuff. Thanks :)

Yeah, I kinda figured that one out a long time ago. LOL But at least I can taste my own juices now. : ) I've never used the ethyl malto stuff, but I've heard it's kinda the same as the cotton candy.

Ok--got a couple you can try.

try very small batches at first.

20 drops VG/PG + 4 drops blackcherry + 5 drops cheesecake + 3 drops sweet cream

20 drops VG/PG + 5 drops banana cream + 6 drops chocolate + 3 drops caramel + 3 drops strawberry + 2 drops almond = banana splitish

20 drops VG/PG + 5 drops peanut butter + 5 drops chocolate + 5 drops toasted marshmallow

20 drops VG/PG + 5 drops Bavarian Cream + 5 drops pistachio + 2 drops Jamaican rum + 2 drops coffee

Mind you I am mostly pulling this out of no where--but these combos just sounded good--no idea how they will actually taste.

With each you can add more of which ever flavor you think it needs. all flavoring to taste.

you may want to look at adding menthol to your bag of tricks--just a drop or two goes a long way to adding throat hit without the menthol taste.

you really ahve a nice collection going there. The flavor combinations are endless. Just mix and match, taste and mix some more. the trick is to start with smaller amounts in case you decide you really don't like a flavor.

Can't wait to hear what combos you mix. looking forward to hearing what you think of some of the flavors you got.

Ok--got a couple you can try.

try very small batches at first.

20 drops VG/PG + 4 drops blackcherry + 5 drops cheesecake + 3 drops sweet cream

20 drops VG/PG + 5 drops banana cream + 6 drops chocolate + 3 drops caramel + 3 drops strawberry + 2 drops almond = banana splitish

20 drops VG/PG + 5 drops peanut butter + 5 drops chocolate + 5 drops toasted marshmallow

20 drops VG/PG + 5 drops Bavarian Cream + 5 drops pistachio + 2 drops Jamaican rum + 2 drops coffee

Mind you I am mostly pulling this out of no where--but these combos just sounded good--no idea how they will actually taste.

With each you can add more of which ever flavor you think it needs. all flavoring to taste.

you may want to look at adding menthol to your bag of tricks--just a drop or two goes a long way to adding throat hit without the menthol taste.

you really ahve a nice collection going there. The flavor combinations are endless. Just mix and match, taste and mix some more. the trick is to start with smaller amounts in case you decide you really don't like a flavor.

Can't wait to hear what combos you mix. looking forward to hearing what you think of some of the flavors you got.

Thank you soooo much for the ideas Kits. They do sound yummy. I will try them and see how it goes. Like you said, I'll add more of something if needed. Kinda like cooking if something needs more salt, etc.:)

When I hear menthol, I cringe. I really dislike mint and menthol. I don't think I would like it. You really can't taste it?

Would you know what would go in Banana's Foster? I was thinking banana (of course lol), caramel, sweet cream perhaps, jamaican rum....what would you think? I also wouldn't know the amounts.

Thanks so much for your help :) I'll let you know how it goes.

No clue on the Banana Fosters, don't know the flavor--start combining and see what happens.....

I swear--if you only add 3-4 drops/5ml you can't taste menthol--its a cool throat hit, not even minty tasting--but it really does help the throat hit. a 5ml bottle of menthol has lasted me a year. a little goes a very long way.

I was very reluctant initially too, I'm not a menthol fan--the hardest trick is to not add too much--just a couple drops.

The banana, sweet cream, rum and caramel sounds really good--20 drops VG/PG + 2 drops rum + 5 drops banana + 5 drops sweet cream + 5 drops caramel???? then adjust to taste.....

try this one and let me know what you think.

Banana Foster (30% flavoring)

3mls

PG or VG (no nicotine) 42 drops

12 drops Banana cream (LorAnn flavor)

2 drops caramel (LorAnn flavor)

2 drops butter rum (LorAnn flavor)

2 drops vanilla (LorAnn flavor)

I use LorAnn's but let me know.

Happy vapping :D

Oh here is another 1 you might like :D

Banana split (30% flavoring)

3mls

PG or VG (no nicotine) 42 drops (I use a 50/50 mix)

8 drops banana cream (LorAnn flavor)

4 drops strawberry (LorAnn flavor)

3 drops chocolate (LorAnn flavor)

2 drops Bavarian cream (LorAnn flavor)