I Can't Take It Any More!

CASEACE79

Both of my regular attys died this past weekend and have been stuck with my back up mega atty. I HATE it!!!! I can take a huge draw and nothing! I can't wait till my LR attys get here tomorrow. Sorry had to rant.

I would also suggest that the next time you order you get yourself some 2.0 LR cartomizers. They hold plenty of juice...work great...inexpensive....and you don't have to fill them as often.

<-- guilty. :blush:

They're a pia for DD, but once they're broke in good, they're great! (can't compare to LR but they are great compared to SR). Get them soaked, gurgle, puff em til they vape, add a drop, puff til it vapes good, then add ONE drop, vape repeat. Most attys want 2 or 3 drops with a 5-7 vape... but these like a drip after every good vape. You'll find it. somehow the liquid does accumulate and eventually you'll hear that gurgle again and then you start all over lol. But, the vape is huge. Don't let it go dry!!! If you need to drip more than one, then do it. The one drip method is after it's been flooded and gurgled and puffed and wrung thru the wringer. :) Hope this helps. If not, it's all your fault, cuz I tried. :P

Finding the bits and pieces that work for you and then actually being able to stock up on them is a time consuming process--but once all the pieces come together life is good again !!!

Hang in there !!animier.gif

This too shall pass.....

My LR attys came in today. Thank god! I've never used LR's before as I am new to vaping. What a difference. I don't think I'll ever go back.

oooohh you'll be back... Probably sunday when it blows out on you! :ouch:

let me know how long they last for ya plz.

Dude.

My LR attys came in today. Thank god! I've never used LR's before as I am new to vaping. What a difference. I don't think I'll ever go back.

Boy do I understand that! I love the LRs. It's hard for me to use a regular atty now. I have a bunch of them, but they put to good use on my 5V devices. Otherwise, it's LRs for me all the way. Glad you're so happy with them.

Happy Vaping!!!