Super T Juice Feeder

I just ordered the super t manufacturing juice feeder. Cost 60 bucks. Carto's are nice for on the go, but i am always concerned if it would last me long enough... SO i always take a juice bottle with me. SOmetimes I like to change juices. Most of the juice fed mods use a carto. Which makes no sense to me. What if i want to change the juice on the go? got to bring spare carto, and some juice? People know that carto's are disposable and they don't last long. When I was direct dripping, i used a lr atty. It's like a pain to keep on adding juice to it. I always needed an open bottle of juice right by me. Most know I am kind of new to vaping. Noxious told me to take a few hits, count them, and see when the juice runs out. Then drip before i get to that point. Seems like i have to drip "more often" than what i was doing. If i didn't, i'd get that surprise burnt atty taste.

The super t juice feeder looks like what i have been looking for in regards to juice. No dealing with cartos. Just a simple tilt, squeeze, and i am set. I can change juice on the fly. Shipping is about a week, so i'll be back and let people know how it performs.

here's a pic of it...

http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/id80.html

here's the video to it...

I don't actually count but I do gauge. I'm good at estimations though guess that helps. That juice feeder is sick lookin' and I haven't figured out if it's in a good way or bad way. Will be waiting to hear back from you both, Brian & asm, as I've been curious about this myself. I sooo need something for driving. As it stands I only get to vape so long as the drops or cart lasts :(

I agree.  Even longer now and still no review?  Hmmm....   :hrhr:

I just want to give it a fair shake.  At this point, don't see myself trying to use it while driving.  I'm using the hard bottles (like the VT bottles) and it's difficult to use.  You do have to turn it sideways to get juice to go through, which causes the juice to pool around the vent hold and I keep getting juiced.  I want to get some of he soft bottles and give it another try.  Still, unless it's a full bottle you're going to have to give it quite a squeeze to get the juice to the top, which still means getting juiced.  Some people are using a tube so that the juice can be picked up from the bottom of the bottle and you don't have to turn the unit sideways to use it.  I want to try that.

I used it all day yesterday and part of today and gave up - dripping is just easier at this point.  I think it will be better with the soft bottles.

Brian,

I was thinking about some possible issues with the device. You have to turn it sideways, and if you imagine it sideways, and you squeeze the bottle... the juic,e will run down the device.. not necessarly on to the atomizer... How would you set up the tube method??? can you give me a link, on where you heard/seen this tube method???

Brian,

I was thinking about some possible issues with the device. You have to turn it sideways, and if you imagine it sideways, and you squeeze the bottle... the juic,e will run down the device.. not necessarly on to the atomizer... How would you set up the tube method??? can you give me a link, on where you heard/seen this tube method???

It's the Super T Manufacturing subforum on ECF.  I'm not sure what size tube, I may have missed that.  I know someone said they got some at Walmart.  I did try a straw that seemed to fit perfectly, but it didn't work.  I reckon it wasn't tight enough.

Super T on ECFSuper T on ECF

brian here it is:

That's exactly what I did. Took the dropper off and pushed the tubing in from the back side. It holds it there quite nicely. That piece of tubing came with another bottom feed box mod I have. Its probably some tubing you can get for RC fuel lines.

It's 4mm OD, or 5/32" maybe.

They sell the tubing at Walmart in the aquarium section. Enough for 100 bottles! LOL

I really surprised that SuperT didn't include that in their model. there are other juicers our there (juice box, for instance) that has a tube that goes to the bottom. SuperT seems to be a pretty good outfit, I am surprised they missed something that fundamental.

On ecf people have purched it, nothing but good reviews about it, people love it. Of course there is the issue with the bottles, the issue is that the hard bottles don't work well on it. You need the right size nipple on your bottle, or it won't fit. VT bottles are the right nipples, so you can get a soft bottle and put the vaportalk nipples on the bottle. I think some had said they have used the bottle without the nipple and it works fine.

Burns:

WHat's up, I am not sure if it's something they missed (the tube), but I think it'sm ore about quality control. If you're knowing for producing extremely high quality products, and then you start to add little plastic things.... I think it just doesn't look right. He will be sending out bottles with the device. He recently ordered some.