Different Sellers / Same e-Cig..

Vacker1229

just thought we should have a topic to explain the different names and model numbers from different sellers. Chris' video on youtube clearified to me that the NPRO/RN4081/PeeWee are all actually the same model with interchangeable parts (i.e. cartridges, atomizers, batteries) so purchase where you prefer and get the best deal possible.

Excellent point... to my knowledge there are 2-3 big manufactures of E-cigs most are coming from China and being re-branded by resellers (with a few exceptions of course) but for the most part the minis and super minis seem to be the same thing re-branded and re-packaged Ill have to work on compiling a list of the E-cigs that are identical and re-branded so people can get the best bang for their buck.

Great Idea Vacker, I'm also going to sticky this topic

To my knowledge the brands are as follows (someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

This is the Penstyle

AKA: NJOY/Sedansa/Classic Penstyle ECig/DSE801/RN4072/Other/Generic Penstyle

Comes In: 2 hole version and 4 hole version

produto9.jpg

This is the Mini

AKA: DSE-901/DSE-901b/Sedansa Nano I/Pocket Mini ECig

RS-DS901blueblack_small.jpg

This is the SUPER Mini (They like to use the word mini alot)

AKA: RN4081/DSE103/NPRO/Great White/Peewee/Supermini

This is the version that you will see on most websites.

electronic_cigarette_RN4081.jpg

Here is the E-Pipe

AKA: Ruyan/DSE-601/Other/Generic E-Pipe

200761315533669.jpg

They also have some supermini's that have a built in automizer in each cart. (Such as Smoke51.com)

168.jpg

AKA: Loongtotem supermini/E-cig minicig/Smokingeverywhere/Fifty-One

And of course last...The Screwdriver! What a beast. I wouldn't be caught dead smoking this thing. I would just feel like a crack head. No offence to other Screwdriver smokers

I can't find a picture of that at the moment, but will update as soon as I do.

As Royce pointed out the Janty Minifogger is not the same is the PeeWee, Janty is sort of on their own. I'm sure they are also re brand but I'm not sure who their supplier is.

Check out the memberlist here on the forum and look up Parked. Send him a PM, he will be able to answer wether or not the PeeWee will work with that charger, he owns the PeeWee, Dura and Minifogger.

• 4 weeks later...

They also have some supermini's that have a built in atomizer in each cart. (Such as Smoke51.com)

168.jpg

AKA: Loongtotem supermini/E-cig minicig/Smokingeverywhere/Fifty-One

the model number of these are EC-09 or E9

This is the SUPER Mini (They like to use the word mini alot)

AKA: RN4081/DSE103/NPRO/Great White/Peewee/Superminielectronic_cigarette_RN4081.jpg

the rn4081 also carries the model number KF-601 from other suppliers

• 1 month later...

This has been most helpful. Just got my first e-cig - a penstyle - today and was kind of wondering about it. It was advertised as a CS-101 and when I emailed the supplier asking what the equivalent model would be (hadn't read about that model on any forum I have seen), was told it was a 'designated model for them and hadn't been reviewed yet to their knowledge'. Made me kind of go ... hmm ... so glad to see that model 'names' are basically just that. They all come from pretty much the same places.

Edited by FisherPal

Well some models do work better than other. For example the RN and DSE models are known to be the best. I'll update this thread when I get home in the morning. Never head of the CS. Could be another manufacture using "blueprints" to create their own.

• 6 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines