Cheapest Place To Get An Ego Kit?

Cyberkiller

Do a google search for eCig Master Coupon Codes or better yet, do a google search for the coupon code to any store you're particularly interested in shopping from at the moment. They change codes all the time and have their specials.

Like, if I were to go to Electronicstix.com this month, and buy a purple eGo, the code I enter will be different from the one I used last month and next month.

goodprophets has the fast charger on sale for 5 bucks right now.

liberty-flights had the kit on sale for 39 for awhile, it might still be on. (many reported bad chargers, but they'll replace if that's the case and you make out a ticket).

Happy many tab browsing! I think it's MastiffMom who now holds the record with 14 tabs going while shopping lol.

Damn, not seein any codes for Cignot.

While they may not be the cheapest, esp if there's places sellin starters for $49, you can upgrade your bats to 1000 mAh for $4 or upgrade the second bat to a 650 pt for $2, though you do get free shipping. might be worth the extra couple bucks to get a pair of 1000mAh bats or get a pt for when you're settin at your comp

Edited by 9tailedfox

www.Mikeusa.com has ego kits with mega atomizers for 54.99. He also sells dekang juice in 30ml for 8.99. I cant find juice cheaper than that anywhere and I personally love the flue cured tobbacco!

Use coupon code "friend" and get 5% off your order.

Super fast shipping (priority 6.99 and first class 2.99), I get my stuff priority in 2 days! And, the customer service is superb. I had a problem with one of my 650 batts, I emailed him and within 2hours it was enroute to my house - no questions asked.

dude.

Tip: While pricing the individual stores, be sure to read the description of what comes in the kit. Sometimes they include eLiquid or extra atomizers, etc. Sometimes 10 bucks more will get you the basic kit plus 30ml's of eLiquid or whatever.. and some places might have the kit inside an eGo zipper case instead of the mfg box.. (the case is anywhere from 8-20 bucks and avg 12)

Edited by Uma

Damn, not seein any codes for Cignot.

While they may not be the cheapest, esp if there's places sellin starters for $49, you can upgrade your bats to 1000 mAh for $4 or upgrade the second bat to a 650 pt for $2, though you do get free shipping. might be worth the extra couple bucks to get a pair of 1000mAh bats or get a pt for when you're settin at your comp

Id say check out PureSmoker.com, there the cheapest ive seen

Just remembered the Riva kits. They're an eGo clone, but they're darn good at it, and are reportedly a great subsitute for the eGo on a budget. They vary from 29-49. Liberty Flights had them for 29 not too long ago and everytime they restock they're that price. Oh and I heard that myfreedomsmokes has the Pink eGo kits on sale in the 40's (49?)

www.Mikeusa.com has ego kits with mega atomizers for 54.99. He also sells dekang juice in 30ml for 8.99. I cant find juice cheaper than that anywhere and I personally love the flue cured tobbacco!

Use coupon code "friend" and get 5% off your order.

Super fast shipping (priority 6.99 and first class 2.99), I get my stuff priority in 2 days! And, the customer service is superb. I had a problem with one of my 650 batts, I emailed him and within 2hours it was enroute to my house - no questions asked.

dude.

The dude abides!

Tip: While pricing the individual stores, be sure to read the description of what comes in the kit. Sometimes they include eLiquid or extra atomizers, etc. Sometimes 10 bucks more will get you the basic kit plus 30ml's of eLiquid or whatever.. and some places might have the kit inside an eGo zipper case instead of the mfg box.. (the case is anywhere from 8-20 bucks and avg 12)

She speaks the truth here people!! +1 :thumbsup: