Amber Alert

haft2doit

My trusty Jokerav has gone missing. I gave it a good home so I don't think it's a runaway. Is there a recovery service like that active pet recovery thing. My only backup is a cheap Passthrough that I disowned when I got the Joker. This is as bad as losing a wallet :( Well I'm going to go see about getting a picture on the milk carton. Maybe the evening news will pick up the story.

I was going to suggest the couch cushions, but I see that Kitsune already mentioned it. I guess you will have to re-trace your footsteps. That is an awfully large PV to lose. Hope you find it soon. Better check all your pockets before you do the wash.

It's far too large to lose in the house. I last used it at the bar on the weekend so I think it has a new owner. May also explain my amnesia... don't think I'll shell out another $120 Looks like I need a cheaper downgrade. An ego may be the ticket. Anyone know of a cheap regulated pv? Really like the voltage regulator for consistent vapes.

Great news! I had previously checked the bar with no luck. I went back just to be thorough. (and because I couldn't take using my half broken passthrough any more) While describing an electric tooth brush I saw it sitting in a cup behind the bar! Call off the dogs. I have some parts coming soon so I'll make up a couple mods to use out and about. I'll look into the gps idea, phew!

haha Nana, you know me well! I so do love my lanyard from cloudsofvapor.com!

NightOwlLeather made all kinds of lanyards for all types of pv's including the Saber and others. Unfortunately they closed their doors.

Leaford makes some nice one and now that he's not with V4L(?) anymore, he'll be branching out. I think he's with Bloog now. I bet he would make one to fit the Joker! Here's a sample of past work: http://esmokersmag.com/2009/11/20/leaford-lanyard/

I need a shoulder holster for my BSB... off to surf...

Just don't let it leave your hand!!! :innocent: Or, lanyard might work for you. Uma has one for her eGo and swears by it. I'm going to get one, too. Well, if you can find one that will fit the Joker that is.

The joker came with one actually and I use it all the time. on my belt. May have to throw that away. It's so big you can't take it out of the house otherwise.

NightOwlLeather made all kinds of lanyards for all types of pv's including the Saber and others. Unfortunately they closed their doors.

Leaford makes some nice one and now that he's not with V4L(?) anymore, he'll be branching out. I think he's with Bloog now. I bet he would make one to fit the Joker! Here's a sample of past work: http://esmokersmag.c...eaford-lanyard/

Shoulder Holster! Awesome! May be able to mod a gun holster. That would put my nerdiness over the top! hahaha

Leaford makes some nice one and now that he's not with V4L(?) anymore, he'll be branching out. I think he's with Bloog now. I bet he would make one to fit the Joker! Here's a sample of past work: http://esmokersmag.com/2009/11/20/leaford-lanyard/

Well, I know you've mentioned your lanyard and I keep saying I'm going to get one. I love the looks of it and the idea of it. All I need to do is place the order.

Should holster? Oh yeah!! Let me know as soon as you find that one!! :dribble: LOL